staying over part 2

Annie's POV:
I still lean against Ty with my head on his shoulder and his arms loose around me in case I would stumble or fall again.
Finally the dizziness stops. I know it's not normal for dizziness or circulatory problems to hold on that long and that I should probably eat something. But I can't. I don't deserve to.
I still need to loose at least another 5 kilograms to be finally thin enough.

„Is it better?" Ty asks interrupting my thoughts.
„Yes. I'm probably just dehydrated. I'm just gonna head to the kitchen ans drink some water and then we can go." He shakes head.
„No way. You're gonna sit down. And i'll get you the water."
„Thanks. But you know you don't have to. I'm fine I promise." He just nods as if to prove that he believes me but his worried gaze tells me otherwise. But he just drops it probably recognizing that I don't want to talk about it and walks to the kitchen.

He returns with a big glass of water.
„Thank you." He hands me the glass and I drown it all in one sip.
„Wow you really were thirsty. He chuckles a bit which make me chuckle too.
After a few minutes I stand up slowly and grab the glass to put it into the dishwasher.
The dizziness luckily stays away this time.
I really hope I didn't worry Ty too much because that would maybe lead him to think about it more. Which would lead him to recognize that something wrong.

„Annie? Hello? Annie?! Is everything okay?" He waves with his hands in front of my face.
„Eh..?What? Yeah, sorry I drowned in my thoughts. What did you say?"
„I asked if you were ready to go."
„Sure let's go."

Ty's POV:
Annie locks the door, we go to my car, I put her bag in the back, open the door of the passenger side for her and climbs in.
„Such a gentleman" she says a little teasingly but smiles at the same time.
I close the door, walk around my car, open the door, climb also in , begin to drive and we fall into a comfortable silence.

But it isn't bad because it gives me some time to think. Was something wrong with Annie?
Why does she have so heavy circulatory problems I know it's normal for teenagers to have them, but not that heavy. And her dizziness lasts way too long. Is she sick?
Or is it just a girl problem I haven't heard of?
Why was she eating so less than she used to?
She looks skinnier than she used to. Was it just some summer diet or was it more? Should I talk to her? I don't know. I don't want to make her uncomfortable especially when she's sleeping over. But I can't talk to anyone else either. I don't know what to do. But I'm gonna keep an eye on her. And maybe do some research.

We arrive, I park the car, get out of it, walk around and open her door.
„Thanks." She jumps out of the car and smiles.
We walk to the front door and I pull keys out.

I was about to use them and open the door but Annie grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
„Wait!"
I turn around to be able to fully look at her and put my keys back in my pocket. She looks worried.
„Why? What's going on?"
She sighs. „Are you really sure your mom and Cal are okay with me staying over? And they didn't just say yes because my mom asked them to?" She looks at the ground almost as if she was embarrassed of herself.
„Hey Annie look at me." I take my hand lift her chin so she would look at me, cup her cheek and stroke it a little.

„Of course my mom and Cal are okay with you staying over. And not only because your mom asked them to or because they're best friends. My mom knows you since you were born and we have been best friends as long as I remember. And of course you and Kyle also have been friends since forever. And you're like a big sister to Katie. She knows how kind, helpful and smart you are. She loves you.
Almost like your her own daughter. Even though I'm really thankful you're not." I joke a little in the hope to make her laugh.
She chuckles a little. Which again makes me chuckle too.

But little later she gets serious again. But now she seems to be happy and hopeful instead of worried and embarrassed.
„ Thank you Ty. Seriously you always find the right words to cheer me up." She takes a little break and says smiling: „And yeah I'm also pretty thankful that I'm not your sister otherwise I wouldn't be able to do this."
She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. I drop my hand  from her cheek and grab her hips to pull her closer

At first the kiss is pretty soft. But it gets more passionate, our lips move in sync and our thongs glide into each other's mouths. It gives me butterflies and the only thing I think about in this moment is Annie. Kissing her always does that to me. Our kisses are the best I ever had.

We keep kissing but suddenly the front door opens and we pull apart. Our eyes widened and we both blush lightly.
My mom. Of course she had to take the trash out now. No! She'll probably say something. I mean she knew that Annie and I had our first date today and how excited I was but us almost making out in front of our front door is something else. Hopefully she didn't see that much. Hopefully she just saw a little part of the kissing . Otherwise this conversation will be awkward.

But she proofs me wrong. She just smiles widely. „Hey, there you are. I was about to call you and ask were you are. Come in."
She walks past us to the garbage cans.

I walk through the door and put Annie's bag on to of a small cupboard beside me. But when I turn around to pull of my shoes I see Annie still stands outside still fully blushed and in a kind of trance. I don't know why she didn't  come in yet. Is she embarrassed of me? I don't know. But I just to pull her in so step out a little, grab her hand and pull her back in with me.
Her trance finally seems to stop and she starts giggling but also buries her face in hands.

I smile at her. She definitely was embarrassed. But it isn't really because of me it is because my mom saw us passionately kissing. I get that.
But she didn't react bad so why should we care.
„Hey relax. She just saw the end of the kiss. And also if I'm aloud to use your words from before «it's not like we're doing anything»."
I say  teasingly. She just drops her hands from her face and grins.
„Well we did kiss but you know what I mean. Also she didn't react bad so just forget that she saw us and relax. And by the way I really enjoyed it"
„Yeah me too." Now she smiles lovingly.

I take her bag from the cupboard with on hand, take her hand with the other and put a quick kiss on it.
„Come on, let's get your stuff into the guest room."

A/N: Hey, first thank you for reading this chapter!

I actually wanted to finish the story of Annie staying over at Ty's in this chapter because it's already two chapters long. But I wanted to write a little bit more from Ty's perspective and the way (I think) he thinks about Annie and I didn't want to rush. Also I'm trying to write a little more detailed. So it would have gotten too long if I would have finished that in this chapter.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this and that I didn't made it too long.
As always please don't be a silent reader! Please vote and let me know in the comments what you think.
Thanks x