Cinema

Annie's POV:
We arrive at the cinema and the queue for the tickets is pretty long.
„Hey, let's split up. Then it won't take so long." Jace offers.
„Sure. What about us girls get the snacks and you guys get the tickets." Cece suggests.
„Ok perfect."
I look at Ty.
„Any special snack you want?"
„Surprise me."
„Ok." I let go of his hand and Lily, Cece and I walk over to the snacks.

I look a the menu. I actually don't want to eat any of these snacks. But I think Ty kind of got suspicious because I catch him watching me while eating. So maybe if I'll share some snacks with him he'll let go of it.
Something catches my eye. No way they have that.

„Annie?Are you still there?" Cece waves her hands in front of my face.
„What?..Yeah, sorry...What did you say?"
„We asked you what you want cause there's only one costumer before us."
„Yeah of course.I want a normal and a Coke zero and the ice cream there." I point at the low calorie protein ice cream my mum always buys when she's on a diet. Luckily you don't see that on the packaging. At not right away and I haven't seen Ty looking at the nutritional table since he stopped playing baseball. Even though he doesn't need to because he has the fastest metabolism I've ever seen. Also we used to eat that a lot when we were younger and I don't think he knew it then and even if he probably wouldn't remember.
„Oh and a bag of Takis." Ty loves Takis.
We order, pay and search for the boys in the hallway infront the cinema halls.

„There they're!" Lily exclaims, runs over to them and Cece and I follow her.
We get into the right hall, search or seats which happen to be in the 4th row just how I like it and sit down.

Ty's POV:
We sit down in our seats, I sit on the right outside of the row, next to me obviously Annie, next to her Lily and Kyle and Cece and Jace. But I'm fine with that. Otherwise I probably would have seen eather my brother and Lily kiss or make out or my ex girlfriend. I mean we're friends now, I'm fine with her and Jace and I'm so happy with Annie but that's just something I don't need to see if I don't have to.

The commercials start and Annie hands me a bag of Takis.
„Yes I know you wouldn't disappoint me. I love these."I grin at her and peck her quickly on the lips. She let's out a laugh and smiles at me. I love that sound.
„And I also got us this. Wanna share?"
She gets something else out of her bag. Ice cream. The chocolate strawberry one we always used to eat at her house when we were younger. I love that one.
„Sure. Just like the old days." We smile at each other, she hands me a spoon the movie starts and we start to eat our ice cream and the Takis .

Wow this movie is really boring. We finished the ice cream a while ago it was delicious and I'm pretty sure the movie only will last another 30 minutes but it's gonna feel like forever because I'm bored. I look around and see my brother and Lily as well as Cece and Jace fell asleep and Annie staring at the screen trying to follow the boring movie. Now suddenly I have an idea to get rid of the boredom.

I grin, cup Annie's cheek with one hand so I can turn her face around and kiss her soft but passionate. She seems to be shocked at first but the she answers with putting her arms around my neck, kissing me back and gliding her tongue into my mouth. INow the boredom is completely gone, I breat in  her delicious strawberry scent, taste her mouth, can feel the butterflies in my stomach , my body gets warmer and I pull her closer.

Now we're sitting as close as the armrest between our seats allows and keep on kissing.
Someone coughs. We ignore it. Someone coughs again and we ignore it again. Someone tips on my shoulder.
„Excuse me this is a cinema, there are kids here and you're here for watching a movie and not to do something else." The old lady exclaims.
We break apart, I rub my neck and Annie blushes deeply but I'm pretty sure I look the same.
„Yeah sorry ma'am, won't happen again." Annie looks at her with a excusing gaze.
The Lady goes back to her seat behind us.

Annie sighs. „Now we'll have to be really quick at dinner. Otherwise they'll already know. You know how the town is about gossiping." I smile at her.
„Yeah, but didn't we wanted to tell them anyway?" Now she smiles back.

„But seriously next time we either need to choose a more interesting movie or buy tickets in the last row." I grin at her, she punches me jokingly but can't keep the grin from her face.
We both burst into laughter.

After we stop laughing, we try to focus back on the movie, I lay one arm around her, intervene my other hand with hers and she leans her head on my shoulder.
And the next time I look at her she's asleep.
I chuckle to myself, of course I'm the last one who's awake.

I look back at Annie and smile. She looks so peaceful and happy. She's still smiling.
And I'm happy that she gets some sleep because she told me that her insomnia was heavier again in the last week. I hope it'll get better again during the fall break we have now.
Also I think or rather hope that she really just was trying a new diet lately. I mean today she ate totally normal. If I got it right she ate breakfast with Katie and even ate ice cream and Takis. I mean she always was on the skinnier side and I know that Dana Sue has heavy circulatory problems from time to time too. I really hope it's just that. I want to think that she's fine and that she doesn't has an eating disorder. But I still think I should keep an eye on that. Man I really really hope everything is okay.
I try to think about something else. And just decide to concentrate on the movie ending.

About 15 minutes later the minutes later the movie ends. That really was the most boring movie I've ever seen. But it kept me from worrying the last 15 minutes.

The light turns on slowly. I pinch my eyes together. Damn the light is really bright.
I hear tired moans and yawns all around me, seems like my friends, brother and girlfriend are not the only ones who fell asleep.

When my eyes finally got used to the light, I look at my watch. 6:30pm we really have to hurry up if we wanna get to dinner in time because my mom texted me earlier that it would start at 7:00pm. I look at Annie. She's still asleep on my shoulder. The light doesn't seem to bother her. I hate to have to be the one that wakes her up but I need to.
So I shake her shoulder lightly, she groans a little , yawns tiredly and opens her beautiful brown eyes.

A/N: First of all thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed!

I'm really sorry for not updating but it's the last month before the summer holidays so school is really stressful. I'll try to update as soon as possible. And I promise I'll update more often when school  is less stressful (the last week before the holidays.

As always please leave a comment and please don't forget to vote!
Thanks! X