Night

Ty's POV:
We arrive at home, I open the door and we sneak in. We take off our shoes and jackets and I take a quick look into my moms and Cal's bedroom. They're both already sleeping so I just write them a quick note for when they wake up tomorrow. I close the door as silent as possible and get back to Annie and Kyle.

„They're already sleeping."
„Ok I'm really tired too so I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick and he'd to bed.  By the way Lily and I have agreed that we'll be there tomorrow at 12:30 am to help them clean up and afterwards we wanted to go to the cinema you can come too if you want."
„Okay sounds good. And hurry up we both need to use the bathroom too."
Kyle rolls his eyes. „Sure, night."
„Night." „Goodnight."
Kyle heads upstairs into the bathroom and Annie and I into my room.

We sit on the bed. Silent for a moment but I decide to break it. „Are you tired yet?"
„Not really. I mean I was but the car ride waked me up."
„I was surprised you know, that you offered to drive. I mean after that accident I had the feeling you didn't like driving as much. And I didn't wanted to pressure you into driving. If I did I'm really sorry." I look at her carefully.She smiles.
„You know me too well. Yeah you're right I feel a little uncomfortable driving since then. And if I'm being honest I didn't drive ever since. But no you didn't pressure me into it and I thought I have to some time anyway so why not now. I was afraid at first but  it was okay. You being in the passenger seat helped." Now  I smile too, cup her cheek and kiss her.

The kiss started soft but gets passionate really quickly. I let my tongue slip into he mouth and our lips move in sync. Suddenly everything else is gone. There's just us. And the sweet taste of her mouth.
She puts her arms around my neck and her hands in my hair. I put my hands on her hips, pull her into my lap and breath in the sweet scent of her strawberry perfume.
After a while I let my lips slip from hers and kiss down her jawline to her neck until I found her sweet spot. While hands  getting rid of her hair tie, opening her bun and I bury them in them. I kiss her of the spot for a while till I hear her moan quietly. She lightly tucks on my her and I move my lips with kisses back up to her face and our lips meet again. This time she's the one to deepen the kiss by slipping her tongue in my mouth and I'm the one who moans quietly in her mouth. I feel her smile against my mouth, she drops her hands from my head and puts them under my shirt. I frown  lightly when her cold hands stroke over my abs. But then suddenly there's a knock on the door and Kyle enters the room.

„Hey..."
We break apart as fast as possible both forgetting that she's still sitting on my lap.
All of our eyes are winded in shock, we're both blushed and Annie is hiding her face in her hands.
„Ehh sorry I didn't wanted to interrupt you. I just wanted to let you that the bathroom is free now." He leaves the room as fast as possible.

Annie let's out a sigh. „Well that was embarrassing."
„Yeah, but he'll better get used to it. Now that your my girlfriend." I tease.
„Ty!" Now letting her hands down from her face and lightly hitting me in my shoulder. We both start to laugh.

After a while we stop laughing and are just smiling. She stands up slowly holding out her hand. „Come on boyfriend let's go get ready."
I jump up, take her hand, pull her closer to make sure she won't fall and we leave to the bathroom.

We're almost ready, just need to change out of costumes when Annie suddenly curses. „Shit."
She walks int my room and I follow her. She walks and looks around in my room searching for something.
„Hey, what's going on? What are you searching?"
„I think we forgot our bags at Lily's."
„Oh yeah you're right. But what's the problem, they only contained stuff for the party and I'm sure Lily won't let anything happen to your camera if that's what you're concerned about."
„Yeah I know, that's not the problem. My problem is that in this bag are my Pyjamas and my clothes for tomorrow."
„Oh okay. But that's not a problem. I can borrow you some clothes. I like you wearing them anyway." I grin at her. It's true I don't know why but Annie wearing my clothes is just kind of  special to me. It's not even because it's hot. Even though it hot. She just looks good in everything. I can't really explain it. I just really like it. And it's something new. Cece barely borrowed my clothes and when she did it eather annoyed me or I didn't really care.

We smile and choose some clothes to sleep in which again are just joggers and a hoodie for her and joggers and a T-Shirt for me. I actually usually sleep shirtless in summer and sometimes in winter but I've never done that before when she was sleeping over and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

„Soo ... I should probably go to the guest room now." I just shake my head and pull her into my arms.
„Ty , I really would like to stay too but your mom and Cal.." I cut her off.
„My mom and Cal are both getting to work early tomorrow. And I wrote them a note that we're home but to please let us sleep because we got home so late. So they won't bother us in the morning or even see that you are sleeping in my bed. Maybe Katie will come here at some point. Because she comes here on some Saturdays mornings because mom and Cal are gone and she woke up, is bored, but she knows that she should not wake Kyle. But it won't bother her, I actually believe that she will be happy about you being here."
Her smile gets wider.
„Okay let's go to bed then."

We lay down, I put the blanket over us and I hug Annie from behind and she cuddles into my chest. We share a soft good night kiss and after about twenty minutes she's asleep,her Insomnia forgotten. And I feel my eyelids get heavy too.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

So this chapter was kind of more 'spicy' than usual it was my first time writing a make out session in a story so please don't be to harsh.

Anyway let me know what you think  and if I should write more chapters like this. And please don't forget to vote.
Thanks! X