Flu part 1

Annie's POV:
My tummy and my throat hurt and I can't fully breath because my nose is closed . And I feel way too warm. I look at the clock and it's 10 ten minutes before my alarm will go of to get ready for church.

Suddenly I feel nauseous. I jump up way too fast the dizziness almost letting me fall back. But I don't care. I run into the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. Which makes my throat hurt even more.

After a while I'm done and just sit down on the ground with my back against the wall. I don't have enough power to go back to bed. And on top of that I  suddenly start freezing. I just groan , hug myself , lean my head against the wall and close my eyes.

Dana Sue's POV:
I wake up from hearing someone running into the bathroom and throwing up.
Ronnie's still asleep.
I stand up, walk over to the bathroom and open the door.
I look over to the toilet. There's still vomit in it and Annie's sitting beside it, leaned against the wall, eyes closed, shaking but still having sweat on her forehead.

„Hey sweetie, aren't you feeling good?"
She just shakes her head her eyes still closed.
„Come on let's get you back to bed you're staying home today."
I slowly pull her up and put one arm around her.
„Wait mom, I wanna rinse out my mouth first."
Her voice is barely over a whisper.

I let her rinse her mouth and get her back to bed.
„Okay I'm gonna go wake up your dad, get ready and make you some soup. Try to sleep okay?"
She just nods and closes her eyes.

I leave her room clean the toilet, wake up Ronnie and get ready. After I'm ready I  make Annie some soup. And after a while Ronnie comes into the kitchen.

„Hey, is she any better?" The soup is done.
„Not really. I put a bucket beside her bed and measured her temperature. She has a fever. I'm pretty sure it's the flue, it's going around lately.
And I already told her we wouldn't be home after church until afternoon because of my work and your work party at the spa you need to attend to. But she said she'll be fine." He gives me a reassuring smile.
„Yeah I'm pretty sure she'll be fine. It's not her first time being alone while being sick. I'm just worried about her."
„I know but come on we need to leave for church."
„Yeah."
We walk up to Annie's room to say goodbye but she's asleep so we just close the door, leave and drive to church.

Ty's POV:
Where are Annie and her parents?
The ceremony starts now and they're usually always here too early just like us. Because Dana Sue and mom both hating being late especially for church.
I would just text her but I overslept this morning and forgot my phone in the rush.
Suddenly I hear the doors open. I turn my head around too see what going on. Dana Sue and Ronnie slip in. Without Annie. Where is she??
I start to worry. And I'm barely able to concentrate on Pastor June.

Annie's POV:
My alarm clock rings. I groan. Shit I forgot to deactivate one of them.
And now I can't fall back asleep.

After five minutes of trying I just grab my phone and start to scroll on Instagram.
Lily has a new post I haven't seen it.
Photos from her birthday party.
I like it and scroll trough them.
I thought she just used the ones I took with my camera but there's 2 I didn't take.
The first one is the Star Wars group picture we took in the beginning with her phone. And the other one.. shows a couple right after kissing ..
Me and Ty. At first I'm shocked but then I remember how beautiful the moment was and smile at the photo. I'm just glad our parents already know because otherwise they would now.
I go to the comment section.