Sally Research

- Note
* None of this information belongs to me, credits go to their rightful owner.
* I cannot confirm all of this information is true. Please remember I don't confirm any of this to be true, simple infos i found on the web.
* Not alot to find here.

 Full Name : Sally Maryam Dawn

 Age : 8 years old (also said to be 12)

 Height : Approximately 4'8

 Likes : Dolls, Coloring, Her teddy bear, Playing any kind of games, Scaring people, Watching cartoons, Pranking people.

Dislikes : mentions of her uncle Johnny, killing, spiders, getting in trouble, getting in the way of anyone, the forest at night, dismissive parents, being abandoned

 Powers/Skills : Floating, Phasnig through solid objects, Telekinesis, Teleportation

- Sally commonly appears to families who move into her old house and commonly befriends the household's children

- She's said to have PTSD due to her uncle.

- It's said she doesn't like her last name of 'Williams' because of her past trauma, and so she's changed it to 'Dawn'.

- The image above has been said to be her gravestone, which the date does correlate. (1958-1970). Though this is not confirmed to be true, it's under the name of 'Sally Maryam Williams' which you can easily google and get results.

- She is attached to her teddy bear, she's never seen without it. DO NOT try to take it from her.

- The most common way to show her you are friendly is to leave out a toy for her if she appears to like it,  she is friendly, if she doesn't it's best to leave her alone.

- She mostly attacks when disturbed or provoked, so if you see her, do not scare her or appear scared of her. It'll most likely provoke her.

- Normally appears to be a friendly spirit, she oftentimes moves objects around as a form of playing around with you or to get noticed.

- If she scratches you, it's a sign that she is NOT fond of you. It's suggested to move out

- If you provoke her she may cause trouble, which often times people tell you to move out if she scratches you. Because apparently she will throw you out of bed (literally), hiding or breaking your personal belongings, and of course scratching you.

- If you summon her, manifest her or somehow attract her/encounter her, DO NOT ask about how she died. (if u wanna know what happened to her just GOOGLE IT.) do NOT mention her uncle. And don't be mean to her or try scaring her. It's also been recommended to not play hide and seek ; she was 'playing it' with her uncle, a.k.a. she was hiding from him because he was trying to rape her, it's said hide and seek reminds her of that, this may or may not be true but best to not try.

- Apparently hates Masky

- Again if you summon her, if you don't see her immediately, it's said that she is stalking you, and it usually goes on for about one or two weeks.