[Zero]-Please read.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆Also, I want to say that Hoshiko's voice sounds like Elle Fanning!‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆
Also, I want to say that Hoshiko's voice sounds like Elle Fanning!
‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Hoshiko Yamagushi, a blue haired-grey eyed girl was born into a family. A mom, named Miyu Yamagushi. Whose maiden name was Himura. A father, named Haruto Yamagushi. They weren't in love, she knew this. 

They were in a Quirk Marriage, it's when families mix their quirks together, in hopes their child will be powerful. Miyu has an ice quirk and a very powerful air controlling ability, the ice power was just like her twin sister- Rei, who married into the Todoroki family. Haruto's quirk is called Poseidon. Giving him the ability to control the water in the air, and create water in general. And due to his mothers quirk, he's able to control all things plant-earth like. Which he has passed onto his daughter.

Hoshiko's quirk is anything do to with Ice, water, air, and Earth. Almost all the elements of the world besides Fire. Nothing to do with fire is in her blood-line. So she's able to turn her water into ice, her ice back into water, and then control the Earth and air around her.

One of the kids in her school was making fun of her, due to her Quirk seeming to be boring- so she had frozen him into an ice block.. but this made Hoshiko's parents homeschool her. Leaving her in the house, teaching her intense training. Pushing the little girl a little too much, making her hate heroes and any one in the authority figure. 

Meaning her parents, her uncle; the number two hero, and even the number one hero All Might. Even though she had a hatred for heroes.. she still wanted to be one, in hopes to make others feel safe with her. The only hero she held any trust in, was a man she wasn't related to. 

And to get out of the grip of her parents. She would never be like them, forced into a marriage. Or falling in love at all. Making friends is okay.. since they'll be with her forever.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

love interest has been chosen :3
(out of boredom; I made Hoshiko a tik tok account

called: Hoshiko.MHA )
WILL PROBABLY CHANGE IT SOON

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆
WARNING:

swearing
trauma
abuse
naughty scenes (way later on)
horrible explained scenes.
goes off of the episodes, and then extra episodes for my character!
my headcannons + ships

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆