[Episode Eleven]-Safe

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

"Oh.. come on.." Shigaraki groaned, as he scratched his neck to the point it started bleeding. "What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been.." Shigaraki whispered to himself. 

"What's wrong?" All Might called out, making the villain flinch back. "Not attacking me?" The pro hero tilted his head to the side. Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" The hero glared at him, making his blue eyes glow.

"Then come and get me. If you dare." Shigaraki gasped, and trembled backwards. Bakugo gently picked on his finger nails. "Jeez. This is.. intense." 

"As expected. These no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this." Shouto said, bowing his head with his eyes closed. "Come on Midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we would want is to get kidnapped or get into his way" Kirishima waved the boy over.

Midoriya was stuck, unable to move.. he was staring at the Pro Hero who was almost out of time. What did that mean? The reader doesn't know :3

"WHAT!? Are you scared?" All Might was teasing the young villain at this point, and the two villains weren't moving.. just staring. Shigaraki was itching his neck again, groaning and talking to himself.

"If only Nomu was here.. He'd rush you right now! Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought!!" Shigaraki was getting angry, and Kurogiri leaned forward.

"Tomura Shigaraki. Please, do not fret. Look at him." Kurogiri looked at the Pro Hero, his arms were twitched. "He has definitely weakened, Nomu's attacks were successful." Shigaraki stopped scratching, and looked up at the Hero.

 "He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And look, our underlings are recovering." Kurogiri looked around, and the people Shigaraki had hired were starting to get up, "We likely still have a few minutes before other heroes arrive. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might!"

"Yeah." Shigaraki sighed, slowly removing his hands from his own neck. "yeah, you're right.." He let out a shaky breath, "This is it.. We have no choice, we have to do it now"

The children turned towards the villains, standing in a fighting stance. "I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys." Kirishima said to Bakugo, "Lets make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else" 

Shouto turned to Midoriya, and tilted his head to the side. "I promise Koko I wouldn't leave anybody behind, come on." Midoriya's eyes were stuck on All Might, he was unable to move.

Shigaraki started running towards the Pro Hero, making Midoriya clench his fists tightly. "Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu!!" Shigaraki lunged forward, and Kurogiri ran after him too.