[Episode Two]-The Exam

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Hoshiko was standing in front of a door with a large letter E on it. Holding onto her water pouch, she let in a big-deep breathe. Blurring out all the voices around her, she started to stretch her legs just like she was taught to. 

"RIGHT LETS START!!" The teachers loud voice rang through all of the speakers. "GET MOVING!!" Hoshiko already started to run into the opened doors, people didn't realize for a moment. 

"THERE ARE NO COUNT DOWNS IN REAL LIFE BATTLES! RUN-RUN-RUN LISTENERS, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!" Suddenly everyone already started to run in, but Hoshiko already had a head start. 

Swaying her water around, and turning it into sharp ice spikes to destroy the robots.  She smiled as she has already gotten at least 20 points in less than 5 minutes. 

Suddenly a loud scream yelled out, a very short boy with purple grape like balls on his head panicked until able to move as a large robot came at him. 

"GOODNESS! MOVE!" The girl used her water to push him out of the way, knocking him over and using the rest of her water to freeze the inside of the robot- 

"Oh my goodness, thank you" He spoke with a lisp, and was staring at the girls boobs, Hoshiko glared at him before running off to destroy more robots. Hoshiko stood still, when suddenly the ground started to shake. A large 0 point robot walked in front of her. 

Her eyes went wide, and she looked down at her water pouch.. that was almost empty. Unsure of what to do.. use her Earth Quirk to capture it in.. which would probably only hold it off for so long, or run.. 

Hoshiko let out a breath, before making a run for it. Running as fast as she could, she could hear the rumble of the 0 point robot behind her. Screaming could be heard, as she tried to find my pointer robots. 

When suddenly the 10 minute timer went off, signifying everything was over. All the robots stopped, and Hoshiko let out a shaky breathe as she dropped to her knees. The feeling of over using her Quirk finally watching up to her. 

The numbness of her body, due to over using her water ability, she lost feeling in her body because she was taking water out of her body due to losing all the water from her pouch. 

"It's over" The girl sighed, and hugged herself as she looked around at the people who looked frantic. 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

One week has past since the exam, Hoshiko was eating dinner alone when suddenly their maid came running over to the young girl. 

"Miss. Yamagushi! Your letter!" Hoshiko's eyes went wide, as she quickly took the letter off of the platter and opened it quickly. Suddenly a disk landed on the table in front of her, and the principle appeared in front of her.  

"Hello miss Yamagushi!! I am pleased to say that you have been accepted into our wonderful Yuuei High school for heroes!!" Hoshiko squealed loudly, clapping her hands as her maid did the same. 

"You had gotten 55 Villain points!! And 45 rescue points!!" Hoshiko kicked her feet happily, and looked at her maid- giving her a tight hug. When her father walked into the room, he tilted his head to the side. 

"You're in?" The girl backed up from the maid, and nodded her head. "Wonderful. Off to your room, Hoshiko" The blue haired girl went up to her bedroom, and huffed.. The girl walked off to her side bathroom, and took a pair of scissors in her hands. 

Letting out a gentle sigh, she grabbed a chunk of her hair and started to cut it. Huge things of her hair fell onto the ground, as she cut her very long hair. 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

word count-- 666