[Episode Thirteen]-Training

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Hoshiko was standing in front of the door, her hands crossed over her chest as a bunch of people. She tilted her head to the side. 

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Hoshiko placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward.  "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked pushing his classes up.

"Why are you blocking our doorway?" Mineta asked, sweating bullets. "I won't let you hold us hostage!!" He added, throwing his fist into the air.

"Their scouting out the competition, idiot" Bakugo said, taking steps closer to the door, standing next to Hoshiko. She glared up at him, "We're the class that survived a real villain attack"

The students in front of the door were all staring at Bakugo. Hoshiko crossed her arms over her chest, looking back at the students in front of her.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like." Hoshiko huffed, looking at the nervous students. "Nonsense, all of the classes have a proper chance of being heroes. Do not listen to Bakugo"

The blonde haired boy glared down at her, before looking back at the students. "Move it extras" Completely ignoring what the blue haired girl said.

"You can't just say that! You have no idea who they are!!" Iida yelled out, and Ochaco was screaming- Midoriya was shaking in his shoes.

"So. This is Class 1-A" A boy with messy purple hair stepped forward, Hoshiko looked up at him, and she tilted her head to the side. He looked very tired.

"I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass" Hoshiko shrugged her shoulder, glancing at Bakugo whose hands were in his pockets and his lip twitched into a frown.

"Is everyone in the Hero Course delusional? Or is it just you?" He asked, and everyone behind Bakugo had placed their hands up and were aggressively shaking their heads trying to warn the purple haired boy- including Hoshiko.

"How sad to come in here to find a bunch of egomaniacs" Hoshiko glared at him, and poked him in the chest. "Now listen here buddy!" 

"Hoshiko!" Ochaco grabbed onto the girls hand, and he glared down at Hoshiko. "I wanted to be in the hero course. But like many others here, we were forced to pick another track. Which is life." Hoshiko was breathing heavy, steam was coming out of her nose.

"I didn't cut it the first time around. But I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the Hero Course" Hoshiko backed up, and was holding Ochaco's hand. 

"And they'll have to transfer people out to make room" Midoriya, Iida, Ochaco and Hoshiko flinched back. Hoshiko glared at him, sucking on her front teeth.