[Episode Seventeen]-Tricks

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Everyone was off to get food, Hoshiko's stomach growled as she held hands with Ochaco. Hoshiko won't ever admit it out loud, but she loves holding hands or just having any sort of contact with her friends.

Hoshiko was sitting with Ochaco and Iida. She leaned her head into her hand, as she sighed. "I'm so.. tired" Hoshiko closed her eyes, leaning her head onto the table.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

"So... you brought me here. Now what?" Midoriya muttered, staring at the half and half boy- who was deeply glaring at him. They stood there in silence for a few moments.

"We should probably eat soon, the cafeteria is going to be busy." The poor green haired boy stuttered out, "Don't you think?" 

"I was overwhelmed." Shouto finally spoke up, making Midoriya gasp.

"And it made me break the promise I had made to myself and Hoshiko a long time ago." Midoriya looked down at his feet, before glancing at his left hand.

Shouto pulled his left hand up, and stared at it. "Iida and Kaminari. Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami. Uraraka and Hoshiko. None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something. Experiencing All Mights Quirk." Midoriya was sweating, as he tilted his head to the side.

"Oh yeah? Okay..? Is that all?" Shouto was staring deeply at his own hand. "I'm saying; The power coming from you felt like the same as All Mights." Midoriya's eyes went wide, and he bit his bottom lip.

"Midoriya. Tell me." Shouto finally placed his hand down, "Are you really All Mights secret love child or something?" He was dead-ass serious, but Midoriya stood there- his eyes and stance wide. 

"Well, are you?" Shouto placed his hands back into his pockets. While Midoriya started to panic, and sputter words out- at a fast pace.

"No! No way, that's not it at all! But I guess you- even if I was, I totally would say I wasn't, so you won't believe me no matter what I bet. Anyway, I promise, you got the wrong Idea." Shouto glared down at him, only cocking his head to the side a bit.

"And... why would you even think that about me?" Midoriya asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "That's not it at all, is interesting wording." Midoriya flinched back, pushing his back up against the wall.

"It suggest there is something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about." Midoriya bit his bottom lip, glancing to the side and picking at his lips.

"My Father is the hero Endeavour." Shouto started, looking down with his eyes closed. "You must have heard of him. Which means you're aware that he's the number two hero. So if you're connected to the number one hero. All Might, in someway" He looked back up at the green haired boy with a very heavy glare.