[Episode Fourteen]-Cousin Rivalry

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Hoshiko was gliding on the ground, neck and neck with Shouto. Bakugo trailing close behind- his explosions loud behind them. Hoshiko could heard Present Mic. loud voice, but she pushed his voice out of her ears.

Hoshiko's breath was shaking, and she kept glancing at her cousin. His face was cold, and his eyes were focused purely in front of them.  

Hoshiko's eyes went wide, as she stared down at the ground bellow. Letting out a breath, she blew out air through her mouth pushing her forward and setting her forward. Unsure of what was going up next, every step she took was careful.

Hoshiko loved being in the lead, knowing that the only person who was close to her victory was her own family. No matter how much he was being an ass to her right now. 

The two of them were running almost running right next to each other up the stairs. Glaring at each other every once in a while, just to be rude towards each other.

Suddenly Bakugo was shooting towards the two family members, Hoshiko glared at him as she started to run faster. He's finally getting fired up, took him long enough.

"YOU TWO SUCK!!" Bakugo screamed on top of his lungs, running his explosions at them faster. Hoshiko let out shaky breathes.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

"COME ON BABY! THAT'S MY BABY!" Hoshiko's mom, Miyu, was screaming from the stands. A lot of people were glaring at her... but not for the reason of yelling. For the reason of her husband.

"Fucking... vil...-" Miyu's eyes went wide, looking down at the whispering man. She hugged herself, sitting down and watching the screens carefully. 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Shouto and Hoshiko were running together, before both of them pulling to a halt. "MINES!?" She yelled, her hands shooting up to her hair and tugging on it.

"What in the HELL!?" She screamed loudly, before letting out a shaky breath. Hoshiko glanced at Shouto, smirking... before using the air around her to shot herself forward.

"WATCH IT HOSHIKO." He screamed at her, and started to go after her. Hoshiko was not in the lead, because she didn't have to worry about all of the explosions under her.. before Bakugo flew past.

"AGHHH!!!" Bakugo screamed, lunging towards the half and half boy. "YOU BASTARD! Your declaration of war was to the wrong person!!" Hoshiko snapped her head over her shoulder when she saw Bakugo aim an explosion towards the boy.

Hoshiko was rushing as fast as she could, as Shouto was fighting with Bakugo. No one was paying any mind to her as they all messed with each other. 

Suddenly a HUGE explosion rang through, sending a boy flying into the air. Hoshiko gasped, as she was pushed forward due to the large gust.