[Episode Nine]-Horror

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

"I can't believe we managed to get all of them at once.." Midoriya muttered, and was talking to himself. Hoshiko grabbed onto his hand, before taking bandage tape out of her backpack and wrapping his two fingers. 

"We should start thinking about our next move." Tsu said, letting go of Mineta's scarf. "You're totally right. We should make getting help our top priority." Hoshiko has blurred out what he was saying, and continued walking the edge of the water.

"If he doesn't get some back up- then he's just going to over work himself, and then he'll end up getting hurt trying to keep us safe-" Hoshiko stopped in her steps, and turned her body around. 

"Are you saying we should go help him?" Midoriya's eyes went wide, and shrugged. "We-Well, I'm not saying we should jump into the middle of a battle. But, maybe we can figure out how to take a few guys out and lighten his load" 

Hoshiko sighed, and started to swim back towards them. "I don't hate that plan" 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Over with Shouto, he had frozen everyone in his path super fast. He had made sure, no one was around him like he promised Hoshiko. He stared at all the villains. 

"So, the plan was to scatter us and then kill us." He took a step forward towards all of the villains. "You were woefully unprepared." He stared at all the villains, taking several steps towards them.

"In fact, by the looks of things.. it seems like you have no training. You haven't a slightest idea on how to use your Quirks" One of villains tried to move, and stuttered out.

"This power.. he froze us the instant we walked here!"

"He's not a kid! He's a monster"

"Soo-So cold.."

Suddenly, a villain jumped out at him.. Shouto froze the ground, and grabbed his weapon in one swift movement- freezing the man in the air. Shouto glared at the monster.

Shouto pulled onto his weapon, making the villain fall over. He looked over to one of the villains, and crossed his arms. 

"Listen well, if you remain frozen, your cells will slowly die when your body accepts it's fate and you gain hypothermia." All of the villains stared at the boy afraid. "Luckily, I made a promise to not let you die.. So, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty" 

One of the villains had tears in his eyes as Shouto walked forward towards him, putting his hand in front his face. "But I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way you'll survive." 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

"Remember Midoriya, we're only here to see how things are going.." Mineta whispered, "Yeah, I know" Midoriya muttered, and Hoshiko was the first to poke her head over the ledge.