[Episode Sixteen]-End of Game 2

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Shouto's team stood right in front of Midoriya's team. Hoshiko- with her back pressed up against Shouto was watching Shoji's team closely that was running at them. 

"I'll be taking that now." Shouto said, glaring deeply at Midoriya's headband. Tokoyami said something, speaking to his team but Hoshiko couldn't hear him.

She hugged herself feeling cornered, even though she had a bunch of headbands around her- knowing that they weren't going to lose.

"Now Iida- Forward, right!" Shouto called out, making Iida jumped forward. and he added. "Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us." Hoshiko wobbled, looking down at the spikes in Yaoyorozu's arms.

 "Kaminari-" Kaminari and Hoshiko nodded their heads, and Kaminari smirked. "Oh, I know what I'm about to do!" 

Suddenly everyone was running at Midoriya, when suddenly Kaminari yells. "I hope you made something strong Yaoyorozu!" Suddenly Shouto pulled a large blanket over all of them, minus the yellow haired boy.

"Indiscriminate-shock! 1.3 million volts!!" He set his Quirk off while Yaoyorozu had placed a metal rod into the ground, and everyone minus them had been bulled into a high voltage shake. 

"Less then six minutes left" Shouto whispered, as he pulled the blanket off, and set his ice powers off, freezing the metal rod that Yaoyorozu had placed onto the ground-- making everyone's feet freeze to the ground.

While Shouto team was running off, Hoshiko was able to side swipe more headbands. "Might as well take some of these!" She smiled brightly, waving at the students of class 1-B.

Shouto's team was speeding towards Midoriya's team, that was placed into a panic. Suddenly, Dark Shadow had jumped forward to grab at them.

"Yaoyorozu!" Shouto called out, placing his arms infront of his face when Yaoyorozu placed a guard in front of his face- making the shadow bird back up. 

Hoshiko was keeping her eye on the other teams as they tried to pull their feet out of the ice. Hoshiko put it upon herself to every once in a while, reapply the ice to the ground.

Smirking and laughing every time a person yelled out in annoyance. Suddenly, Midoriya's team was pushed all the way back to the edge of the circle.

"Team Midoriya has no where else to run!!" Present Mic yelled into his microphone, and Hoshiko looked up at him- he looked to be having more fun than the kids were.

Shouto's team were running at them, and Hoshiko was leaning back against Shouto- feeling like she had no use of herself right now. 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆