[Episode Four]-Hero Costume

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆{Hoshiko's hero outfit is the one above}except she's barefoot! ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆
{Hoshiko's hero outfit is the one above}
except she's barefoot! 
‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

Hoshiko was clapping her hands for the green haired boy named Midoriya. And randomly, the angry blonde haired boy looked furious. 

"Damn! He threw over 700 meters!" The Pikachu boy said, and the basic brown haired girl threw her arms into the air. "He's finally showing us his real power!!"

Iida looked at Midoriya, tilting his head to the side. "It seems that his finger is broken, just like in the exam." Iida placed his fingers on his chin,  "His Quirk is very odd" The sparkling looking blonde boy nodded his head, "But it wasn't a very pretty throw." He added with a sigh. 

Hoshiko crossed her arms over her chest, looking at them slowly.. wondering if she should pitch in or not.. before whispering. "It seems like his body isn't used to his Quirk at all" 

The super tall guy with multiple arms looked down at her, and nodded his head in agreeance.  The spiky, angry blonde boy seemed like he was about to explode himself. 

His entire body was shaking, and explosions erupted from his hands. Before lunging towards Midoriya. Hoshiko's eyes went wide, and she was about to spray water at him as he yelled loudly. 

"HEY, DEKU- YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!" Midoriya loudly screamed, and Hoshiko jumped forward, but Aizawa got there first. 

Wrapping his scarf tightly around the boys body, and he hadn't activating his Quirk cancelation power yet. "Wh-Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong!?" The boy yelled, Shouto had grabbed Hoshiko's shoulder - causing her to step backwards towards him.

"Cause it's a capture weapon made our of carbon fiber and a special metal allouw, STAND DOWN" He spoke loudly, and full of annoyance. "It would be wise not avoided making me use my Quirk so much. If gives me serious dry eye" 

Aizawa suddenly activated his Quirk, making his eye float and the scary blonde haired boy didn't move an inch. Why was he so angry? Doesn't he know how to calm the fuck down?

"You're wasting my time now." Aizawa deactivated his Quirk, pulling his scarf back towards him- making the blonde haired boy's arms drop from where they were once stuck. 

"Who ever is next can step up" Aizawa backed up, and walked towards where he was already standing. Hoshiko crossed her arms over her chest, and glanced at Midoriya. Gently humming to herself. 

"Is your finger alright?" Hoshiko walked towards Midoriya, looking down at his hand. He stuttered out, "u-uh, yeah! Thank you" He bowed his head gently, before walking back into the line. 

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🪐༘⋆

After the last three things, it was sit ups, toe touches, and lastly a long distance run. Hoshiko felt pretty confident in at least top 5. Knowing damn well her cousin was probably a head of her.