(Quick question for you...)

This is so unnecessary but I wanted to ask all of you... 

Do you think Shiho, Ran, and especially Shinichi are deriving from canon accuracy recently? I just feel like it doesn't feel like the actual characters. Perhaps I'm making Shinichi a bit too jealous(same for Shiho because she technically moved on a bit in canon...)? A bit too neglectful towards Ran..? I'll try to fix myself once Ran and Shinichi get to meet or at least talk things out. You know, I've always thought that if ShinRan were to break up it wouldn't be rainbows and unicorns but I don't want it to feel like Ran gets tossed away either. I want things to feel accurate but teasing growing romance that wouldn't appear in DC as well. I want Dancing in Our Light to give every character fair development since this is my first time writing something this long.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !!

You don't need to answer but I'll try my best to tame the jealousy next chapter. I don't want over-the-top reactions from characters that are normally very mature and stuff.

Sorry if you thought this was part 10. It'll be coming tomorrow though.

Have a nice day or night.

PS: I think I should tame my announcements as well, LOL.

-vee