There's nothing left here to decode

Decode ✹ kimi antonelli

You're good at the falling, not the staying thereYou're good at the giving too much then getting scared You're good at impersonating someone who cares And you had me for a minute there

You're good at the giving too much then getting scared You're good at impersonating someone who cares And you had me for a minute there. Decode, Sabrina Carpenter. // girlhoodrot 2024

    ✹ Initially, Melina hadn't meant to fall in love. In fact, she'd only ever felt a platonic love for the curly haired boy. Sure, she'd flirted with him, and he'd flirt back, but that hadn't meant anything... Right?

   The summer of 2024 changed everything for the girl. Somewhere along the line something changed. The seemingly harmless flirting died down once Melina realized every time she went to say something, a lump formed in her throat. With her no longer giving the flirtatious energy, he'd stopped aswell. What once had been a funny joke passed around the group had now become all too real for the young Italian girl.

   Without a doubt, Melina Vega was falling for Kimi Antonelli.

   There was only one problem. Kimi Antonelli did not date. He found it stupid and time wasting. So when he'd realized what the sudden shift in demeanor meant, he pulled away. Confused within his own feelings, Kimi had no idea how to go about the situation, causing him to make very stupid choices. He stopped texting her first, he stopped joking with her, he'd taken some of the same actions she'd made and somehow made it worse. Every now and then he would let a joke slip, or he'd text her, giving her a false hope, then he'd back off and she'd go nearly a week without much contact.