Chapter Twenty seven, Melina likes kimi.

Waking up the next morning, Melina felt her head ache

Waking up the next morning, Melina felt her head ache. The room was silent, so she sat up quickly in confusion, only furthering her discomfort. Reaching for her phone, she reads the time. 12:35 PM. She'd slept through breakfast, so where were her friends? As if she sensed her friend waking up, Nadia calls her.

"Hello?" Melina answers, her voice groggy with sleep.

"We are out by the pool, come down. You've slept like all fucking day." The girl laughs, "Hurry up! It's really nice out." And with that, the line drops, leaving Melina to stare at the blank TV screen in front of her.

With a loud groan, she pulls herself out of bed and begins getting dressed. Still half asleep, she ties her yellow floral bikini behind her back and slips on a large tee shirt to cover herself.

   Melina trudges her way down to the pool, the warm air greeting her kindly. The bright sun warmed the girls shoulders the second she steps out of the shade and takes her tee shirt off. She slips onto a towel covered lay out chair beside Nadia silently, her brain just beginning to process what had happened the night before.

   "Good morning sunshine." Nadia teases from beside her. When she doesn't get a snarky reply, her eyebrows furrow. "Lina?"

   "Hmm?" Melina rolls over, facing her friend with tired eyes.

   "Are you okay? Holy shit." Nadia hadn't meant to blurt out the last part, but her friend's dark puffy eyes took her by surprise.

   "Yeah. I'll tell you later." Shrugging, Melina shifts into a more comfortable position. "So why didn't you guys wake me up for breakfast ?"

   Nadia spares a glance in Kimi's direction. "He said you had a long night and to let you sleep."

   Melina feels her eye twitching. "Right. Yeah, of course." Annoyance fills the girl as she stares daggers at the back of the boys head. "Rough night" was certainly one way to put it, but even in her anger she felt her heart stop, because he'd cared. Despite being mad at her, he still cared enough to let them know she needed extra rest, or maybe he just didn't want to deal with her ao early in the morning.

   Kimi played in the pool with Ollie and Jak, their laughter was loud and they seemed to be have a great time. She didn't understand how he could be in such a good mood when she felt like she was going to throw up every time she saw him, much less thought about him.

   "Want to go in and order drinks or something? It's hot as fuck out." Nadia breaks through the silence that had engulfed them as she reaches for her phone and keycard.

   "No, i'm good." Melina shrugs her off, rolling onto her stomach.

   Nadia frowns in worry, "Okay, i'll get you some food then, what do you want?"

   "Not hungry either."

   Growing impatient, Nadia taps her foot, letting out an obnoxious sigh. "Melina."