" she's so selfish ."

" and self centered too . i can't believe heeseung's dating someone like her . "

" i know right? what did he even see in her? im literally so much better to be honest . "

a group of girls laughed as they judged park aera's presence . they do in fact do not like her because of a stupid reason, and that is being heeseung girlfriend . the well-known basketball player of their school .

almost every girls don't like her also because of how they portrayed her as a selfish and self centered person . she barely have friends and talks to no one but the teachers and her boyfriend . she is a good student that maintains her top rank and also as a student council president .

but what do they really know about her?

aera sighed and entered her class . she took a seat at the back since that's where she would usually sit when heeseung is not around or when he's training . heeseung would tell her to sit beside him at the front so that she could listen and understand fully what the teacher was talking about . and accompany her ofcourse .

gosh i miss him .

" alright class . please turn your books to page 98 . "

lunch time

aera walked out of the class as soon as the classes ended . she could sense that some were giving her looks but she didn't care . instead, she's happy that she can finally spend time with heeseung . 

arriving at the basketball field , the girl slowly sat on a bench eyes searching for him . her eyes sparkled when he caught a sight of his back drinking water before wiping his face with a towel .

aera walked up to him right after the couch announced their dismissal . giddy to finally spend the rest of her day with him . although it doesn't show that she's excited and happy , well only she knows what's going on with her .

this girl is so hard to read .

she gently tapped his should causing for him to suddenly turning around , his eyes softened when he saw her instantly giving a warm smile to his girlfriend .

" hey beautiful . " he winked .

aera rolled her eyes playfully and scoffed . " have you eaten ? " she asked him .

the ravenette put his water bottle down slowly leaning his face on aera , making her flustered while looking around thinking someone might see them . but it's just them .

" i refuse to answer ... " he then whispered " if you keep on denying my greetings, love . "

she blinked a few times before slightly pushing him away with her both hands on his chest . heeseung on the other hand was loving it . her reactions were adorable that make's him wanna tease her more .

only heeseung could make her feel this way ... and she's glad it's him .

" anyways , i should be the one asking if you had lunched yet ? "

the girl shook her head . " i want to eat with you . "

hearing this made him adored her more . the ravenette nodded and gave a kiss on her left cheek before telling her to wait for him as he needed to change into his uniform .

not too long , he appeared wearing his regular uniform with a fresh look .

gently grabbing her hands he said " let's go ! " the ravenette exclaimed with excitement making aera soft because of how different yet beautiful his whole existence is .

he loves her just like how they love .

thank u so much for reading this chapter ! don't forget to vote and share ur comment !

- chi