my love to love

love ? it's already 2 am ... are you still studying ?

yea
yk i have to right ?
i'm gonna be fine dw
and besides im used to this
lmao

are you sure ?
i mean you always stay late js
to study even on regular days ..

dw hee
and btw why are u still awake ?

i'm waiting for you
i can't sleep when you're still awake
i want to sleep with you :(

aera smiled while reading his message . he truly is a treasure . no matter where she look he'll always be the one she would be looking for .

don't .
you're ruining your health bc of me
don't mind me hee
i really am fine

i'm not runing my health ?!
healing is what it's like to be with you
so stop saying that , beautiful 😤

heeseung yawned and once he realizes it , he immediately stood up and scold himself for getting drowsy . he wanted to stay awake with her , in fact , he wanted to watch her all the time , to be with her all the time . he wanted to see her .

a lightbulb light up as an idea pop on his mind . he messaged her instantly with thrill slowly building up in him .

oh i have to do smth
hehe brb, beautiful :>

alr alr :>

aera sighed in relief assuming that he'll finally get himself to bed , but thinking that he'll be back again made her sighed . it's not like she doesn't want him to message her or what seems to be a bother for her , but she doesn't like the thought of ruining his health just like hers . yes she's unhealthy because she studies alot but heeseung is for sure doing it just for her .

and she does not like it .

shrugging her thoughts out she continues studying for her upcoming midterms . luckily heeseung will be excused because of an upcoming tournament that is why he don't stress at all . but that is not an excused for staying up late with her .

time passed and it's 2:37 . heeseung is still not messaging meaning he finally slept .

or so she thought . because the moment she changed the music on her phone , the doorbell suddenly rang making her jolt from her seat and checking who'd visit her at this time right away .

but as soon as she peeked through the small hole at the door she found no one . puzzled , she slowly held her pen just to make sure it's not a creep trying to unalive her .

" a knife would be the better option but i'm an academic achiever so a pen will do . "

gripling the pen as her weapon , she slowly opened the door and looked around . fortunately , there was no creep trying to unalive her . she sighed in relief and was about to go inside when she stopped and looked down finding a box of fried chicken .

" ... a fried chicken ? ... is this their new strategy of trying to kill someone ? "

aera couldn't resist but take the chicken with her though . she even ate it with a smile on her face because her favorite food is chicken and it's from the brand that she likes as well .

after finishing the whole box , she took it out and was about to throw it when she felt something strange inside the plastic . she looked and it was ...

" a flower ? "

it hit her suddenly as to why something like this happened and immediately messaged heeseung .

we need to talk .

yes my love ?
🥰

oh don't start with me
lee heeseung .

but
i already started it

???

did you eat well ?
the flower is pretty right ?

i knew it
what the- heeseung !
i appreciate it but i almost had an
heart attack bc i thought someone
was trying to murder me

that will never happen baby

shut up
you sounds like a creepy stalker
and you acted like one too
:>

uhm ??? ouch ???
anw , dw beautiful
i made sure that no one would creep
and murder you :>

how come ?

" because i was the one who delivered it . "

i'm a basketball player yk ?
i can run as fast and throw a punch
as fast as saitama

🤦‍♀️

🫰🏻

and what abt the flowers ?
i told you i hate spending a penny
for a flower

oh abt that
i knew you don't want to spend
a penny for flowers

" so i made you one . "

nvm
js keep it beautiful
mwaa

this boy rlly

" is the cutest ... "

smh

thank u so much for reading this chapter ! don't forget to vote and share ur comment !

- chi