my love to love

good evening beautiful ^^
have u had breakfast yet ?
if not go eat please 🫶🏻

aera giggled as she read his messages and thought about him still being able to greet her good mornings because she knew nowadays there are less people who even does the bare minimum .

she replied .

good morning to u too
and yes i alr had breakfast
hbu ?

i js finished ma'am 🫡

nice nice
👍🏻

i don't even need breakfast
seeing u is enough to give me strength

please
it's still 7 am

hehe
don't care
i'll rizz u up anytime i want 🤷🏻‍♂️

ure annoying me
and it's still early

i'm glad that i'm the one annoying u
oh btw
may i take u out on a date beauty ?

after seeing the message aera immediately looked for her schedule and unfortunately it seems like she has something to do for the whole month . but she didn't want to turn him down , she want to be with him for sometime also .

" forget it . "

she said and checked the date where she's needed less . and to her surprise , it's actually today .

uhm hee ?

yes love ?
u need smth ?
u want to cancel the date ?
it's really fine if u want to

no no no actually
are u free today ?

aquarium museum

the two lovers walked inside with sparkles in their eyes while seeing different aquatic animals around them . heeseung constantly points to the animals and couldn't seem to contain himself calling every one of them a legend .

aera could only laughed at his behavior because for her , he looks like a kid going on a field trip .

but how did they even got here in the first place ? well , out of their luck , the two had less priorities to stress about compared to the other days ahead of them and so they decided that today will be the day . they got to leave early by hearing that their last lecture professor did not attend the class also .

" i wanna have more days like this with u . "

the ravenette smiled and kissed the back of her hands . " we will . "

at the library

days passed them quickly and now the two are preparing for their finals as a first year college students . stress was there but they're relieved that they still find their way back to each other and rest .

— aera

studying in the library felt so much nicer when heeseung's around . he kept me company all the time , even when i'm at my lowest . he truly is a gift .

i glanced at beside me and saw him reading a book and smiled because of how adorable he is right now . he didn't change at all .

i deserve a punishment if i ever hurt this man .

" beautiful ? "

" hm? "

" can you explain this to me ? i'm kinda lost ... " he said while getting closer and handing me the book . i nodded and started explaining it to him .

how cute .

heeseung

i listened to her explain but for some reason , i can't help but to stare and get lost to her whole being . as if she put me on a spell to act like this . always .

this ... this is how i've always felt when i'm with her , like a beautiful dream i never wanted to wake up from . lost to her own maze and i dare myself to escape , but why would i in the first place .

once you get yourself trap inside her maze , you won't hesitate to lock yourself inside and never wanted to escape because that's how magical she is . you would just think " why would i leave this place ? " when you're with her . certain that there are times where i could see the exit but i choose not to because i want to stay with her .

she is my maze .

she showed this side of her only to me so i couldn't help but love her .

yes this is how i have always felt when i'm with her , think about her , and hearing her name from someone's .

i have decided since day one that i'll love her 'till my hair turns gray . even at some random nights i would pray and pray that we're lovers in every universe . to recognize her even to my next life .

i love this girl so much .

" i love you . " i sincerely said staring at her while she stopped explaining and looked at me with confusion . " say it back . "

she chuckled and held both my cheeks . " i love you too . "

" more than you could imagine , my hee . "

— end of pov

only if they knew that three months later the world would turn against them .

the maze already had enough of trapping someone inside it and so it decided to finally free him .

thank u so much for reading this chapter ! don't forget to vote and share ur comment !

- chi