十九

" Right and wrong. "

——————————

Heeseung took his time to scan her features, admiring how beautiful she had gotten over the years. He felt as if Cupid shot an arrow into his heart once again when she smiled and he wouldn't lie that he got the nostalgia of when he was having a crush on her for the first time.

Smiling, he went towards the light switch and turned the lights dimmer so she could rest comfortably, picking up a few of the papers that fell from her table and organizing them quietly on the table beside her before placing them somewhere she could easily find when she woke up. Finally, before taking his leave, he wrote a simple letter on her sticky notes.

Sweet dreams, Aera.

Aera groaned, stretching her shoulders while yawning. She still doesn't realize that she's at the company until the second she fully opens her eyes, not only does it wake her up instantly but also panics have also set in.

But, a blazer that covered almost her body frame lessened her panic, and checked who it was. A solid black blazer and just by how it looks, it seems like an expensive one. But having too little as to no clue at all, she decided to fold it first and figured it out later.

She noticed as well that her co-workers were nowhere to be found meaning she was the only person left. She immediately went to get her phone and checked the time.

" 11:56 pm...? Did I sleep for this long? " She questioned, a groan escaping her lips before turning her phone off. But there was one thing at the moment that caught her eye.

A letter?

There she noticed a sticky note placed on her once-scattered papers on the floor that is now neat and organized beside her table. She never knew that the papers were scattered when she was asleep, possibly they fell because when she shifted her body a few times, the papers did it as well. But what confused her was how it got on the table beside her when she left it on hers.

Curiosity gets ahead of her and picks up the sticky note. In her mind, she thought it would be Yerim who would do these things, but she was unaware that it was not only her friend who was capable of doing that.

Why didn't she just wake me up? She thought before finally reading the letter.

Make sure to get home safely and eat
dinner.

Oh, and you better listen to this one,
Don't pressure yourself.

Aera smiled softly as she read the letter Yerim gave to her. It even made her heart flutter and it was the first time as well since she had never really experienced it coming from someone who she considered as a friend.

But her smile faded slowly when she read the last line.

I don't think I can bear it anymore if
I see you pressuring yourself again.

— H

" Wait... this isn't Yerim. " She mumbled, flipping the back as well to see if there was any more to read but stopped when she found that's it. And it took her not-so-long to come up with a name to point out who wrote it.