十四

" To fall for the same person again. "

———————————————

" So what do you think? Is this a more decent look than the other one? " The girl asked the ravenette. Twirling and feeling herself by how the glittery blue dress scanned side to side in the mirror.

The ravenette looked up from his phone, his breath caught in his throat. There she was, his beloved, wearing the most stunning dress he'd ever seen. It wasn't even the dress itself, the shimmer it does when she twirls puts him into a reverie. She was so radiant that it not only took his breath away but also his attention to the point he could only concentrate on her.

He thought he had already fallen for her... but why was he falling deeper?

Aera's eyes met him, and for a moment, he felt as if time had stopped. He couldn't look away, completely mesmerized by her elegance and beauty. The dress hugged her figure perfectly, highlighting her natural grace and charm. The color, a rich shade of blue that complemented her skin tone, seemed to have been made just for her.

He stumbled over his words, trying to convey his admiration but failing to articulate the overwhelming awe he felt. His usually confident demeanor was replaced with a boyish shyness, a blush creeping up his cheeks. Every part of her seemed to glow, from the delicate sparkle in her eyes to the soft smile playing on her lips.

As she walked towards him, he felt a surge of pride mixed with disbelief. How was he lucky enough to be with someone so breathtaking? His admiration was palpable, his gaze never leaving her. When she finally reached him, he took her hand, his voice barely a whisper.

" You... marry me. " The ravenette managed to say and it caught her off guard. Her eyes widened and with a laugh she replied. " We'll go to prom first then I'll marry you. Silly. "

Heeseung smiled warmly before kissing the back of her hand not breaking eye contact with her as he did.

" Then let that kiss be the seal of my words. "

The two laughed and agreed acting lovey-dovey with each other, and it wasn't even prom yet. They're just trying out dresses and suits to wear but find themselves already exchanging vows. Love does make you crazy they say.

And in that moment, he knew that no matter how many times he saw her, this feeling of being starstruck by her beauty and presence would never fade. She was, and always would be, his most cherished treasure.

On her way to the mall, Aera immediately made her way out of the company and went to the mall that Heeseung had told her to go.

She cursed when she almost tripped and the thought of burying her boss on the ground because of what he kept on doing to her for the past days annoyed her.

She was told that since his secretary was still unavailable she would be excused and work with him for a while. Well, more like work for him for a while. And now, Heeseung is at the mall trying out suits for the upcoming party of executives.