Adoption

❗𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚❗

This story may contain violence that you may not want, so if you don't like those things, then this story is not for you. But if you really want to continue reading, it's fine. I just want to warn you about some things. 

First of all, this story is not perfect, so if you're looking for a story that has a good plot, great characters, no grammatical errors, and no misspellings, this is not for you. I'm just a human. I make mistakes too. But don't worry, I will fix those mistakes if I have the time.

Second, this story is taglish (written in the languages of Tagalog and English). So if you can't understand Tagalog or English, then you may find it hard to read and understand this.

And lastly, I won't be able to update often because I'm busy with my studies. I hope you understand that. However, I will always try to update every weekend. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, etc are all just from my imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The author's express consent is required before any portion of this work may be copied or transmitted in any way, whether it be electronically or mechanically, including photocopying, recording, or information storing and retrieval systems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story written on April 25, 2024 at 6:54 pm.

.