CHAPTER-9

BECKY'S POV

Me and Mon playing with ball in the pool while my dad and mom taking sun bath beside the pool. After yesterday's incident Mon request us to stay at home today. She wants to spend time with us and she wants to visit Liam today.

After a while a guard came to us and told us that Chankimha called on Pop's phone. Dad look at me. I was about to come out of the pool. When Mon heold my wrist and looked at me with puppy Eyes.

"Please stay" Mon pleaded.

"But Mon–" Dad cut my words.

" No need to come with me Becky. You can stay here with Mon and enjoy your sister time. And remember, I already told you that I will talk with them and you will not involve yourself in any conversation." Dad's voice was firm.

"Ok, dad" I don't dare to argue with dad.

"Yay! " Mon exclaimed excitedly.

"But dad, can u let me know the result?" I softly asked dad.

"Sure Becky. I'll call in my home office." Dad said to me and leave with that guard.

Now I am playing and laughing with Mon. But my mind isn't here. But I hide it very well from Mon. After sometime a guard came towards us and informed me that dad called me to his office. We both came out of the pool and I headed towards dad's office while Mon lay down beside mom, taking sun bath with mom.

I knock on the office door.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

"Come in" Dad shouts from inside. When he saw me, he told me that "Pack your luggage Becky, tomorrow we're going to Thailand. Tomorrow wake up early in the morning." Dad informed me.

"WHAT?! why, dad?" I was shocked. I can clearly remember that I told dad to not go there. What if they kill us?

"Well, Becky, I talked with Mr. Chankimha. And we both agreed to do a meeting between us."

"Why we're going there instead of calling them here? They lost the war yesterday, not us. So they should come over here. And what if they kill us when we'll reach there?"

"I know Becky that u r right but think about it why I decided to go there? "

"Mmmm🤔..... U want to know there exact location...?"

"Exactly Becky. And we agreed with 'no weapons are allowed in the meeting room Or in the building'. So we are safe... U can say it for now."

😑. Is it a joke for u dad?  I thought.

" His daughter will be with him, right?" I asked dad. And dad nodded in response.

"Ok, that'll be fun. I can–" Dad cut me off.

"U both can't talk between us. We elder will speak and take decisions. So behave yourself there."

"Ok dad."

"Now go to your room and also inform Mon that we'll visit Liam after lunch." I nodded and left the office room.

I informed Mon and entered my bedroom. I took a shower while thinking about meeting them. After finishing shower I came out of the bathroom wearing a pink bathrobe. I went to my bed and buried my face in the pillow and screamed.

'Arghh..... I can't do anything to that bitch.'  I screamed in the pillow. Eventually I fell asleep in frustration.

After visiting Liam I came to my room and started researching about Thailand. I need to know the weather there. It's in East so weather is different from here. I'll pack my luggage according to the weather of Thailand.

Ohh... It's most of the time hot there so I need to pack my summer clothes. After packing my luggage I ate dinner and slept early.

Next day I woke up at 5a.m. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. Half an hour later I came to downstairs and I saw dad is waiting for me. We had our breakfast. After that we headed towards the airport.

I can see a shark theme private plane waiting for us. Dad gift me this private jet on my 20th birthday. We sat on our seats. Thailand I'm coming, hahaha.

____________________________________

'Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark'

This song came to my mind while I was writing about sharks. I love 🦈 like Becky. I watched every movie on sharks. 🤭

If u guys watched any sharks movie then comment the name of the movie and let me know if I missed something 😉😙