CHAPTER-22

FREEN'S POV

Rriiinngggg...... Riiinnggggg

I was sleeping on my stomach as I heard the alarm⏰. I stretch my hand towards the alarm but before I could reach it Becky shouts.

"Shut the fuck up!! "

I quickly stop the alarm. I remember that I had sex with Rebecca last night. I cover my face in the pillow and smile like an idiot. I look at Becky and frowned.

She has her clothes on. Then I look at myself. I'm in clothes too. How it's possible? I don't remember putting my clothes on, maybe Becky did it. Hmmmm... It could be. She is sleeping after screaming, her back facing me. It's 5a.m. in the morning. It's so early to wake her up. Maybe she's tired bcz of our exercise(🔀) last night. I should let her sleep and start my morning exercise. I need to keep my body fit.

I remove the blanket over me and get up from the bed. I stretch my hands and yawn🥱 while walking towards the bathroom. Rubbing my eyes, I entered in the bathroom. I start brushing my teeth while looking at basin mirror, searching hickeys. But I found none. Then I remember that I was on top of her. After washing my mouth, I remove my shirt, looking for any changes on my body. I'm thinking about last night and now I'm turned on. I can feel my buddy is hard.

I look down at my pants. I saw a wet patch on my pant. Now I'm confused. Was that a dream and I had night fall? Or pre-cum, while I was thinking about last night. But I don't feel that my pre-cum oozed out. Whatever this is, I need to calm my buddy down. I remove my left over clothes and went to take a shower. I switch on the shower and start to take shower.

My buddy isn't calming down so I start to musterbate. I think about Becky and stroke faster and faster. After few minutes I came. I feel relief now. I close my eyes and continue showering.

Suddenly a thought came into my mind. I forgot to wash my clothes. What if Becky finds out that wet patch on my pants? I need to wash it first. But I don't remember about pre-cumming this morning. Then I start to put all puzzle pieces together.

We both were wearing our clothes. Same clothes that we wore before bed. If we had sex and wore the same clothes again, then it should be crumpled. But our clothes weren't. There was a pillow between us on the bed, same as before we slept. There's no chance that we had sex and slept like before. I heard that couple sleep in each other's arms after sex. There was nothing. OH. MY. GOD! don't tell me that I dreamed about our sex and I came in my dream. It's so embarrassing😳.

"STUPID FREEEENNN!!!" I scold myself in my mind😖. I get out of the shower, dry myself and quickly throw clothes in the washing machine. As I was about to wear my bathrobe, I heard Becky's scream. I quickly wear my bathrobe and ran out of the bathroom.

***************

BECKY'S POV

I woke up by the alarm of my phone. First Freen's alarm disturbed my sleep, now it's mine. I forgot to dismiss the alarm last night. Haish! Now my sleep is gone. I look at Freen's side but she's not there on the bed. Greatt! Then I heard the sound of shower.

I got up from the bed. I start to fold the blanket. I can't see any mess. As I complete folding the blanket and kept it at the very end of the bed, I notice a wet patch on the bed at Freen's side. Did she pee on the bed last night? Ewwww!

"WHAT THE HELLLL! " I screamed.

Freen come out of the bathroom wearing bathrobe.

"Hey you! You peed on the bed?" I asked Freen. Freen's hung open. She was shocked.

"I.....I.... I" She's stuttering. That means she did this.

"Ewwwww! Grosss, Freen! Change this bedsheet first. I don't want to sleep with you but I've to 😮‍💨. So from tonight you'll wear diapers."
I taunt her.

"Becky!!!"

"What?? The proof is right in front your eyes. Now don't throw tantrum like babies. I'm not here for babysitting."

"But..."

"I'm going to freshen up. Please clean this before I come out from the bathroom." I said and entered the bathroom.