CHAPTER-1

FREEN'S POV

RIIIIINNNGGGGG....RIIIINNNGGG

I woke up by the alarm. I dismissed the alarm of my phone and glance at the mini clock which is perfectly standing on the bed-side table. It shows 4:00am. I yawn and sit up on my bed and stretch my arms. I want to sleep a little bit more but I've to get up because I'm cautious about my health. I've to keep my body fit to handle our business and CHANKIMHA KINGDOM. Well.... I'm not the boss yet but my father and I'm the heir of CK.

I've to prove my father that I can handle CK after him. That he can rely on me. And I'm on mission to prove myself, though it's not necessary bcz I'm his elder daughter. But I don't like easy way to get things, I like to work hard to get things which is feel like 'I deserve it bcz I gain it by my hard work.'

I got of from bed and went to bathroom to do my morning routine. I did my business what I've to do and step out from bathroom and now I'm standing in front walk-in closet. I choose today's outfit for my workout which is B&W sports bra and football shorts . I glance to the clock, it's 4:15am. I slide the curtains to the side to see the early morning view. The sun is rising up and birds are chirping.

Perfect

I step out from mansion and head to the backyard which as big as a cricket ground. I start my outdoor work out which is running and some stretchings. Then I head to the gym in mansion which I ask my dad to build for me when I was in 1st year of school. I did my work out and see my body in mirror.

I proud of my body

I proud of my body.

I went to my room to freshen up. Then I wear my office suit and head to the dining room. We all eat breakfast together at 7:00 am. I reached the dining room and saw my parents, uncle and aunt already take their seats. I'm on time so I don't have to worry. I greet them.

"Good morning everyone"
"Morning Freen" Uncle & aunt said in unison.

"Good morning dear" Dad greets me.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart. Where's your sister? " Mom asked.

"I knocked on her door on my way to here. She'll be here soon" I answer my mom. In no time Sam appeared behind me and shout in my ear.

"I'M HERE!! "

"What the hell Sam!! Behave! " I got irritated by her.

"Woah! Relax phi...Lolèn(kidding in thai language)... Hehehe"

"Nong, u r not a kid anymore. U r 23 now for God's sake" I heaved a sigh.

"Stop this and let's eat now otherwise we are going to be late for work." Dad said.

We took our respective seats but Sam wriggling her eyebrows at me. She loves to tease me. I'm glaring at her.

"Kin, kin, kin(eat)" Mom chuckled.

"How's your work going? " Dad asked me.

"It's going well as u wanted it to be dad, u know. " He got my massage that what I'm trying to say. He nodded to response.

We don't discuss about CK in home bcz only me, dad & uncle knows about our Mafia gang. We kept it secret from mom, aunt & Sam. We don't want to put them in trouble because they are all women. We want to keep them save from our rivals. They'll use them against us so we've to be careful around them.

"And what about you Sam? " Dad asked nong.

"Dad, it's going great! Soon we'll reach no. 1 position in fashion industry. My workers working so hard but I want more worker to achieve the goal."

" Did U think about it? "

"Yeah. I'll start the interview soon. I want best so I'll recruit from international also."

"Good job,Sam. Tell me the results later. Ok? "

"Ok, dad."

We finished our breakfast and went to our separate ways to our companies.

__________

Upon reaching to my office building, my driver parked the car in VIP parking zone. I'm sitting at back sit patiently. My driver come out first then come to my side and open the door for me. When I step out from the car he bowed his head to acknowledge my presence.

With long and fast steps I entered the building, all eyes on me. But I ignored all of them and went straight to the private lift, which is only for me and my family.

With a beep sound the door of lift opened and I'm in the top floor. Passing my P.A's desk I entered my office. Without wasting any time I start my work.