CHAPTER-14

(A/N: sorry guys for delaying. I was sick and hospitalized. But I'm back and will update frequently. And I'll make it up to you guys😊. Let's congratulate FREENBECKY for their achievements. Let's ship them more 😝)

3RD PERSON'S POV

ARRIVAL DAY

Armstrong family landed in Thailand safely and soundly. When they're outside of the Suvarnabhumi airport, they saw 3 cars with CK logo were waiting for them. A guy approached them.

"Swadeekhup Khun🙏🏻. Welcome to Thailand. I'm here to fetch you." He said bowing his.

They settled in the 2nd car and drove off. They were protected by 2 cars full of body guards. Their car was in between. After almost an hour they arrived Chankimha Mansion. Yeah, you guys heard me right, they're staying at Chankimha mansion 😝. The giant gate opened and they ride for another 2mins to reach the mansion. Guards opened the car door for them. A maid lead them inside the mansion.

Mr. and Mrs. Chankimha's approached them with big smile plastered on their faces. They greet them and lead them to the living room. They settled on couches. Thongchai starts to introduce them.

"Mr. Robert this my wife Nun. This my brother Tharn and his wife Mind...." He pointed towards each of them.
"...You'll meet with my daughters at dinner bcz they're in their office"

Now Robert stand up from his seat and started introducing his family.
"Hello I'm Robert Patrick Armstrong, this is my wife Rawee Armstrong, this is my elder daughter and soon-to-be your daughter-in-low  Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. And lastly she's my younger daughter Kornkamon Petchpailin Armstrong."

"Suay mak. Your daughters are very beautiful. But your names are tough to call." Nun appreciate their beauty and they all laugh at her exclamation.

"Aunty you can call me Mon" Mon said with a smile. Then she nudge Becky.

"And you can call me Becky" Becky forced a smile. She's feeling insecure here but she have to act that she's okay.

"It's better. Now come with me I'll show you guys your room. You must be exhausted. I'll call you when dinner will be ready." Nun lead Becky and Mon to their room and Mind lead their parents.

When they entered their room, they find their luggage🧳 were already settled there. Becky and Mon are sharing same room.

"Mon, you go first then I'll go." Becky said to Mon. Mon went to the bathroom for shower while Becky started to investigate the room. She's looking for hidden cameras and mini microphones.

After 30mins Mon came out from bathroom and saw Becky searching for something.
"Sis, what are you searching?"Mon asked.

" I'm looking for any hidden cameras and mini microphones."

"Why?" – Mon

"It's for our safety dear. Don't forget we are now in enemy's den. So be alert all the time." – Becky.

"Yeah, and you're going to marry your enemy. Best of luck and try to stay alive" Mon teased Becky and she glared at her. But she didn't stop.

"And also alert like how you told me. Who knows she could give you poisioned food. What if she push u from stairs, what if she shoot you from back, what if she get you in an accident, what if–" Now Mon making fun of Becky but Becky took it seriously.

"Enough! you are right. I've to be very very careful" Becky cut her words.

"Heyy! Beckgie! I was kidding. Gosh, how could you live your life like this? You have to trust her, not fully but a lil. I know, she won't kill you. I don't think she's that dumb."–Mon

" Yeah, u r right. I just ha–" Backy.

"Stop! We'll discuss it later. I'm starving. Now go fresh up first, they'll come to call us in anytime." –Mon.

Becky nodded and entered the bathroom. She opened the shower and let her body get wet. She starts to think about Mon's words. It's over 30mins when Mon knock on the bathroom door.

"Heyy! Get your ass out here fast. They called us for dinner." Mon yelled from room.

After 10mins Becky is out of the bathroom. And again she's is naked.

"Hey sis, what are you doing? We're not at our home. Please change your this bad habit. For god's sake we're not kids anymore and I don't want to see you like this" Mon rant on her.

"Woah, woah, woah! Sis chill! I'll change my habit dw. And BTW why r u shy? There's nothing to hide from each other,we're sisters." Becky said and start to put on her mid-thigh length dress 👗. Same dress goes for Mon but different color.

"Whatever." Something clicked in her mind and she smiled naughtily.
"Yk...You don't have to change your habit fully, you can keep it in front of your wife." She giggled and ran out of the room.

"You pig!...Stop....Mon" Becky chased her from behind.

After a few minutes they head to the dining area.

To Be Continue......

____________________________________

What you think guys? Will Becky keep her habit in front of Freen?
And tell me if you guys want SAMMON together 👀. Your naughty author will put some naughty things for them also🙈.