Chapter 2

Shocked and frozen on the spot, eyes wide open. He moved away from me but I couldn't help myself. The person I hate all my life, who disgusts me, kissed me.

"Bella?" I heard his voice but I couldn't come to myself. My brain is completely wired.

"Bella!" He grabbed my arms on each side and shook my body.

"Why did you fucking kiss me!?" I tried to shout at him as quietly as possible, but my anger took over me.

"I know you liked my kiss." He's still bragging.

"Do I look like I like your kiss? I hate you so much, I hate everything about you!" I shouted.

"Damien, Isabella?" Gabriel said from the stairs.

"Do not ever tell anyone about this, do you understand!?" I told him loud enough that only he could hear.

He just put an evil smile on his face and left me in the hallway.

"Gabriel, good to see you." We hugged each other and went down the stairs and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Is everything all right?" Gabriel asked me.

"Don't worry, everything is fine. You know Damien and I are not on good terms and it's a little harder to fix it all at once." I told him honestly.

"I should have told him the truth. None of this would have happened now." He said.

"It doesn't even matter anymore, it doesn't matter what the truth is, he didn't even let me explain to him, so we won't waste time on him." If he wanted to listen to me that day, everything would have been different, but he chose what he wanted, that's why we are where we are.

We entered the kitchen where everyone is. My parents, their parents and Damien.

"Isabella, beauty. Every year you get more beautiful. Surely you have many boys that like you?" Aunt Jasmine said jokingly.

"Don't tell me that, then I'll change and get full of myself." We started laughing, of course, except for grumpy Damien, who is not interested in his mother's words at all, while my father pretends not to hear them. According to him, I should have a boyfriend by the age of forty.

Now I was hugged by Uncle Marcus, who is like a second dad to me.

"Dinner is ready and on the table. We can go eat." My mother said and we wandered towards the dining room.

Everyone sat where they wanted and started putting food on their plates.

"I need a few minutes to tell you something, and above all I am glad that you managed to come. I want to tell you that my princess is growing up a little too fast and that she has decided to start working alongside her university. What I want to tell you, and I have already talked to Marcus that Isabella will start working at Marcus's company because she doesn't want to work with me. Isabella, I know that I haven't talked to you yet and that it turned out like this, but what do you think about it?" I like this idea very much.

"Of course I will." I answered.

"Then princess, you can start working from tomorrow if you want?" Uncle Marcus said.

"Of course." I answered all overjoyed. I can not wait.

I will finally start earning my money.