Chapter 13

He just looked at me. This man, I cant't..

"I hope we don't end up on the front page because I don't want people in the world to think that the two of us are together because that's my nightmare. I would never. If our parents see it, they'll think there's something between us, and there is only hatred. When Barbara sees that, she'll be on my neck all day. Do you know that she's hysterical. You keep telling me who you really are, you talk about yourself so much, do something about these paparazzi, and the news that could come out. I don't want anyone to think that there is something between the two of us." He listened to me carefully without interrupting, and as soon as the elevator opened I got out. I unlocked the door of the hotel room and went inside, but by the sound behind me I heard that he had also entered.

"Bella. I have a question for you." Probably a stupid question. I don't feel like listening to him at all.

Always some nonsense. Sometimes I think to myself, there is quite a difference in age between the two of us, maybe maybe he will be more serious, but I guess men are like that. Frivolous and stupid. I don't know what to say and think.

"Ask." I answered him and turned to look at him.

"Why do you think that I will do anything about this news that will soon appear on the Internet, on television, in some magazines? I want people to see that you are mine. I didn't know that cameras were around us, but this turned out perfectly, especially when you hugged me." I made a big mistake. Pervert. He's rude.

"I didn't expect anything else from you, even though I had a little hope that you would do something with the pictures getting out anywhere. I myself will explain to my parents and your parents that there is nothing between the two of us, God forbid." I started to laugh in his face, but even that was short-lived when he picked me up in his arms and threw me on the bed.

"Damien.. what are you doing?" He grabbed my hands and put them above my head.

"Right now you're weak and you can't escape from me, and I can do whatever I want to you if I want." He said confidently, while I tried to do something with my legs, but he squeezed them.

"I know you won't do anything to me..." he kissed me and bit my lower lip.

It hurt a lot and I think I'm bleeding. Asshole.

"Get away from me." He put his head on my neck and started to kiss me tenderly, while a million thoughts were going through my head. I thought my head was going to explode. I've never had this feeling in my stomach? What the hell is this. Why do I feel strange things.

What's happening to me?

"Ahhh."

I immediately closed my mouth when I realized it was me. Damien lifted his head and looked at me, while I turned my head to the side just so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes. I'm uncomfortable, I don't know what happened. I don't know what this feeling is like, this is something completely new for me.

He kissed me again and I thought I was going to scream from that strange feeling. I can feel the wetness in my panties. Did I just pee myself?

"Please stop." I barely said it, but he pulled away from me.

Thank God.

"Tell me you didn't like it." I don't even know if I liked it or if it's just some strange feeling.

"Of course not, don't ever do that again." I wiped my neck with my hand where he left his kisses.

"Your jeans are wet in the pussy area, are you sure you didn't like it?" Immediately, but immediately I lowered my head to look and I saw a small wet circle. I immediately jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom. I locked myself and grabbed my head.

How can I look him in the eye again? This is fun for him. I can't be near him after this. What should I do.

I quickly took off my t-shirt, jeans, and panties that were all wet.

Why is this happening to me, even with a person I've known all my life. This has never happened to me, I have never experienced anything like this. What did he do to me?

I quickly took a shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I hope he got out of the room, it's been about forty-five minutes now.

I opened the bathroom door and quickly went out to my suitcase, but as soon as I grabbed my towel, I felt his presence behind me.

I got up from my current position and stood on my feet and turned to face him, who is wearing nothing but a towel hanging loosely around his waist. Trying to somehow escape, avoid this unpleasant situation, I took a step back but almost fell because I stepped on a suitcase that I completely forgot was standing behind me. Damien immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. While this is fun for him, I can't wait to get out of here.

"I have to admit that you have very large and soft breasts, just to my taste." My eyes almost fell out of my head when I heard what he said. I looked at him and then down, where the towel is now on the floor and I looked at him again, and I just closed my eyes because I feel embarrassed.

"Oh my. Damien please close your eyes." If I move, he will see me naked. I do not want it.

"Here, I will move away from you." He answered me and tried to move away from me, but as I tried to hug him again, his towel fell on the floor, and now we are naked together, and I can feel everything.

Damien started to laugh, but I started to get hot, I was running out of air.

"Bella?" I can't answer him, I'll die. Die from embarrassment I am very embarrassed, and if he sees me naked, I don't know how I will leave the house again, or appear in front of my parents and his parents.

"Bella...hey Bella look at me. This is all normal. I won't look at you. Calm down. I'll let you get dressed." He tried to calm me down, but I don't know why I don't believe him.

"I... Damien.. this.. I feel..." I tried to say something, but I feel like I can't speak anymore.

"I'm going to turn around and not look at you. I'm going to take a shower." I felt him release me and I quickly covered myself with my hands. I opened my eyes but he had already gone to the bathroom.

I took a few breaths to regain my composure and quickly took the clothes out of the suitcase and put them on.

I put all my things in the suitcase and closed it, except...

EXCEPT THE CLOTHES LEFT IN THE BATHROOM!! Shit!

Why is everything against me!

I jumped at the sound of the call. I quickly took out my cell phone from my purse, which is on the floor next to the bed.

My father.

"Dad, has the plane arrived yet?" I asked him after I accepted the invitation.

"He landed at the airport. I'll send you the location, when you're ready you can go, just call a taxi to get there, or have Damien's driver take you." Driver from Damien? Isn't that a hired driver just for Chicago?

"Okay thanks dad." I answered him.

"Nothing, princess. See you at home."

We ended the call and I put my cell phone in my purse. I took my suitcase, put on my loungewear, and left the hotel room. Let the clothes stay, I'll buy a new one, I'm just embarrassed. I should have thrown it in the trash and not left it on the floor.For Gos sake I'm a women, how could I do that!? I'm sick and uncomfortable all morning. It's enough.

I called a taxi that was waiting for me in front of the hotel, and I immediately headed for the airport.

Chicago bye.