Chapter 7

I look at him and I don't believe what he is telling me. He is sick.

"Forget that, I'm not going to touch you anywhere on your body. You're crazy if you think I'm going to clean it for you. You asked for this yourself. If you hadn't provoked me, I wouldn't have poured coffee on you." I turned to leave but he turned me around, grabbed me around my waist and lifted me onto the sink. Good for me, I'm not wearing dress.

I put my hands on his strong shoulders. I feel his muscles under my fingers. He grabbed my knees and spread my legs. He stood between them and came so close to me that my nose touched his nose. I tried to remain as calm as possible even though this is the first time I am in this position and a million thoughts are going through my head, but my thoughts are going crazy.

"I know you're a virgin, you don't have to hide it because I can see from your behavior that you've never been in a situation like this. Your heart is beating so hard that it's certainly not from excitement." What excitement?

"How do you know who I am and what I am!? You're talking nonsense. Get away from me." I tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands and pressed me against the mirror behind my back.

Ohh dear...

"Damien..." he began to approach me and I closed my eyes tightly.

Please God can I disappear.

I didn't feel anything except that he let go of my hands and when I opened my eyes he was already far away from me with a smirk on his face. That son of a...

"Just so you know, I hate virgins, especially since they are inexperienced and all of them need to learn. For me, you are the girl I like to play with because I'm bored." I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Learn? What to learn?" I asked him. I do not understand.

He smiled at me, like he enjoys this.

"Learn? Hmm... for example, how to suck a dick." What the hell???

"You are sick in the head." I told him angrily.

"Yeah.. i do not care, but you can call me everyday if you want when you are no longer a virgin girl so we can have fun." Disgusting.

Poor guy.

I hate him.

Why does a person like him exist?

"Wait a minute, did you think you could satisfy me? Don't flatter yourself too much because you have nothing to offer to me, virgin or not." I got off the sink and made my way towards the door.

"And wash that shirt, you look like a pig that rolled in the mud." I quickly left when I shocked him with my words.

I will not allow anyone to humiliate me, and I would never even think of being with him. I don't see him as a man with whom I want to spent one night, let alone my whole life.

I returned to the waiting room where my parents and aunt Jasmine were waiting for.

"Where have you been? Where's Damien?" I hope he disappeared from the face of the earth.

"I was on the toilet, and he was here in the waiting room when I left. He will surely come now." As I said it, he appeared next to me.

Asshole. He is dirty like a pig.

"Damien what happend?" Asked his mother.

Damien wanted to answere but first me.

"Mom, dad, aunt Jasmine, I hope it's okay for me to go. I have an appointment for tonight, so I don't have much time. I'll come to visit tomorrow." Aunt Jasmine hugged me.

"Of course, beauty. Come when it suits you. I hope there's a man you like. Enjoy." Aunt Jasmine winked at me.

"See you." I said goodbye to everyone, including Damien, so that it wouldn't appear that we had an argument. I can fake so much.

I returned home and took off all my clothes on the floor and got into the shower to wash off the smell of the hospital. I hate that smell. Next week I'm going back to college again after a short break. I will be able to see my friends more often because I miss them. After a hard day at work, I don't have the energy to go out during the week, but it's never a problem for me at the weekend. We hear each other through video calls or messages, so we are always in contact.

I got out of the shower, put on my clothes that I wear around the house and threw myself on the bed. I turned on my TV and put on netflix a movie starring Kelly Rowland called Mea Culpa. I'm watching it for the first time, so I don't know what's going on at all, but I got it on a recommendation, I hope it's a good movie.

"Come in." I shouted when I heard a knock on my door.

"Aren't you going out, honey?" I saw my mother at the door.

"It was cancelled. Teresa couldn't make it, so we decided to go another day. Do you want to join me in watching a movie?" I asked my mother, but she just smiled.

"Thanks honey, but I have a night with your dad that I don't want to miss." She winked and left my room. I don't want to know the details of their deal.

I am nineteen years old, and my parents before they had me, they were together for almost two year, and they still love each other, which is rare nowadays. Not everyone finds their soulmate, and there are a lot of people who are unhappy.

I hope that in the future I will also find a man who is like my father, good, caring, hardworking and full of love for his wife, like him to my mother.

My parents are an example of great love, and that's what I want.

True love.