Chapter 5

I told him several times that I don't want his touch on my body. What doesn't he understand.

"Get away from me!" I thought he was going to let me go, but with his arm around my waist, he squeezed me even tighter and pulled me towards him.

"Until you calm down, I won't let you go." He whispered in my ear.

I froze in place and did not move. With a million or so thoughts running through my head and the alcohol I drank, I can't think normally.

I'm so angry at that bitch who provoked me first and pulled my beautiful hair first and then I have to calm down as if nothing happened.

"I calmed down, now you can let me go." I told him as quickly as possible and I tried to move away from him, but he still didn't let me go.

"Maybe I don't want to let you go, maybe I really like this position we're in now hmm?" I just grabbed his hand to move it away from me, but it turned out even better when a man entered who is very attractive, as far as I can see in my alcoholic state.

"Damien what are you doing here..." he stopped when he saw me in his arms but I quickly took the opportunity and ran away from him.

"I don't know who you are, but thank you." I said to the unknown man and headed for the exit.

"Get her." Damien said, and the man immediately stood in my way.

"What are you doing..." I just asked and felt hands around my waist again. I looked a little sad at the unknown man. Why man? Can somebody be on my side?

"Damien let me go now! I want to have fun." I shouted.

"Your party is over, you've done enough." What does he mean by that? I have done enough?

"That's nonsense. Ask your girlfriend what she did!" I've had enough of them now. As if I want to be involved in their relationship.

In these few days, I always have some problem around my neck, and they are the only problem I have.

"Elijah, go take care of the situation outside, I'm going to take care of this situation." This man's name is Elijah. I like the name.

"Damien, I don't know what exactly happened, but in the situation you are talking about, there is only one Barbara and she will be looking for you, what do you want me to do with her, you know I can't stand her outbursts. I will get a stomach ulcer." Elijah told him, and with his words, he hates Barbara.

It's not for anyone, especially me.

"Damien let me go, my friends are waiting for me. I turned to look at him but he is already looking at me.

How can someone have such a beautiful face. Everything about him is beautiful, except for his character.

"Call the guards and let them fix the situation." He answered, and Elijah immediately left the room.

And his voice is very beautiful.

"Is there anything interesting on my face?" I immediately looked away from him. I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot I was looking at him, this alcohol is still doing its part.

"I look at you to see how nasty and ugly you are, and I don't know what that crazy girl of yours sees in you. Evil." I felt a slightly stronger grip on my waist from his hand, and I tried to hide the pain from my face but it hurts.

"This is hurting me.."

He let go of my waist and I immediately took the opportunity to run away, but that was not in his plan, to let me go. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me somewhere.