20

Husk was sat at a card table. He was about to win a large pot.

"Read em and weep boys!" He stated. Just about to take is earnings.

The black void appeared and seemed to swallow him and the table he was sat at.

"Ooooohhh the hell? What the fuck is this!"

He was whisked away from his casino along with a table. He didn't know where he was now. The Radio Demon approached him while he looked around disoriented. He finally made eye contact with Alastor.

"You! I was winning you schmuck!" He groaned

"Listen Husker, my bar tender is out for the day, if you could just fill in for two hours." Alastor started. His filter was on.

Husk looked pissed about it. He scowled at the Radio Demon.

"I can make it worth you're while my fuzzy friend." He waved his hand and a bottle of booze appeared.

He looked at the single bottle disprovingly.

"You think you can buy me with a wink and a bottle of cheap booze?!" He scoffed.

Alastor waved his hand and made two more bottles appear.

"That's better." Husk stated walking behind the bar.

He opened one bottle and took a swig.

"Fuck is this place anyway."

A blonde demon sprinted towards the bar. And began singing. Husk raised an eyebrow at her and then looked at Alastor's before taking another swig. While she continued singing.

"This bitch understand where she is?" He asked.

Charlie groaned.

"Hi, I'm Princess Charlie Morningstar! This is my hotel! It's very nice to meet you!"

He looked dumbfounded.

"You were born here?! Girl you gotta dial it waaaaay down." He chuckled. "Nobody's gonna listen to your cupcakes and puppies bullshit."

He took another swig.

"Well, now that you're aquanted I must get going I have much to do!" He snapped his fingers disappearing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cherri, Angeldust, and Jordyn were at Andre's house playing mortal combat on his VoxStation 5.

Angel kicked everyone's ass and now they're all playing to sees who's gonna try to beat him.  It was down to Cherri and Andre.

Andre beat her. Angel cracked his knuckles and took the controller from Cherri. She got up from the couch and cuddled with fat Nuggets for a bit cause she was zooted. (High as fuck)

The round started and Angeldust spammed every combo his character had.

"EAT LEAD BITCH!" He yelled.

Andre gronad his character got his x-ray quickly and he went to use it but Angeldust blocked it and used his.

"HOW MY BOOTS TASTE MUDDAFUCKA!" He yelled winning the first match.

They continued smashing button Andre won the second round but he didn't realize Angel already had another x ray and he won the third match round instantly.

He stood up from the couch softly setting the controller down. And he did a happy dance.

"You only won cause you have four arms."  Andre groaned.