66

One day before Extermination Day.

"OH?! SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA BELIEVE THAT WHORE OVER ME?!" Val spat throwing a drink at Vox.

The TV's stepped out of the way letting the glass shatter.

Vox's arms were crossed. Normally he wouldn't believe a word out of Angel's mouth, especially cause the porn star was often, too high to even know what the hell he was saying . He waved his hands angrily as he spoke to Val.

"Right, and you're the most faithful man in hell. At least Angel had the balls to say to my face asshole!" He yelled. "For fuck sake I'm a polygamous man and still the only people I've been with is you and Velvette."

Little did Vox know the image of Angeldust and that cat demon were engrained in Valentino's mind. He quickly capitalized on the information he found on said cat demon. He took a few puffs from his cigarette on his cigarette holder. He blew the same pink smoke he blows at Angel, at Vox.

"You know who that guy is right? Rumor has it he works for Alast-"

Val thought he was going to get his way with the mention of Vox's enemy. However Vox knew exactly what Val was doing and refused to let the alluring smell controll him. "Val! I don't give an single fuck, who it is! My only issue was that I could be losing money. If he wants to live a double life so fuckin be it. I don't care. You look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for him!"

It was an obvious but, he did look Vox in his eyes, and he lie straight to the TV demon's  face. Val got joy outta this crap. Though Val didn't love Anthony. He didn't even love Angeldust. He just loved Angel for what he could do, the money he makes, and the pleasure he gets from them an he only sees as a sex object.

Vox didn't believe him. "Whatever Val." He stormed out of the Val's office not caring anymore.

Val through something else at the TV somehow he didn't miss this time.

"When that no good whore gets his ass here today he's fuckin dead. I'm fuckin done!"

Angeldust never came in that day. On extermination Angeldust absence pissed him off so much his eye twitched and he had to barrow one of Velvette's models because he killed four of his half way decent, employees. Two of them being actually dead, the others would be fine. Val  just didn't have time to wait for the bitches to respawn.

It was Thursday now. Anthony decided he still wasn't going into the studio after how he was spoken to. He was gonna make sure Val remembers, he gets a choice out here. As a matter of fact he Husk, Cherri and Sir Pentious were out on a double date in Pentagram City for milkshakes.

Cherri and Sir Pentious ordered first once they were at the front of the line.

"I'll get a mint chocolate chip milkshake." She told the imp taking her order. "I'll take a strawberry banana milkshake." Said Sir Pentious. He handed the demon the money as soon as he was told the amount. They took their number to a table and waited to be called.

Angeldust ordered a chocolate strawberry milkshake. Husk ordered a peanut butter one.

"14.50." said the imp.  It wasn't a bad price for two extra large milkshakes.

The spider and the cat demon immediately began playing rock, paper, scissors. Sir Pentious raised an eyebrow at them, then looked at Cherribomb.

"What are they doing?" He asked curiously.

Cherribomb giggled. "That's how they decide who pays. My idea. The first date they went on, Angel came home so upset because, they spent thirty minutes arguing about who was going to pay and they were kicked out of the restaurant."

It was funny to look back at that. It wasn't a serious argument but, ever since Cherri suggested it, they haven't argued about paying since.

Angeldust picked rock, Husk picked paper.

"Damnit!" Anthony groaned.  Husk handed the imp a twenty dollar bill and collected his change. They joined Cherri and Pentious. Though it was short lived because their number was called. Cherri went to take their drinks.

Anthony was in overprotective friend mode. He had Pentious by the collar of his coat. "Listen bub, That's my best friend." He stated.  "You hurt her, I'll be the first to know. And the first of five, to kick your ass. Capiche?" He asked.

The snake demon gulped and nodded. Not that he'd ever harm Cherribomb in any way. He was too afraid to speak. Husk couldn't help but, shake his head chuckling. Anthony let go of the snake demon and dusted himself off. He tapped back to his persona. Husk and Angel's number was called and the spider stood up. His outfit wasn't very revealing, but unfortunately now that, everyone knows he's with someone he has fronts Angel even harder. Val would kill him if anyone found out Angeldust wasn't his name. Though a name like that is pretty obviously not,something a person would name their child. He wore a long sleeved crop top that had a heart cut out for his chest floof and a pair of shorts a bit longer than Angeldust usually wore and his boots.  He felt bad that Husk had to call him Angie on their dates. Not only that but, Tony genuinely hated being called that name by, Husk when he knew his actual name. He quickly came back with the two drinks, handing Husk the peanut butter one.

"Thanks baby." Said the cat demon before kissing the spider's cheek.

The group of four chatted amongst themselves about anything and everything.  They laughed on occasion as they sipped their drinks.
Afterwards Cherri went back to the apartment, Pentious went to the hotel. Husk and Angeldust explored Pentagram City hand in hand. Both of them hoping for even just five minutes without Anthony having to be something he wasn't.

Anthony had stopped walking and sat on a bench. His self deprecating thoughts got the better of him today. He pulled his knees to his chest and sighed. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

Husk's ears lowered at the sight. He sat next to the spider and wrapped a wing around him.

"Baby? Talk ta me." He pleaded.

Anthony sighed.

"It's not fair." He whined wiping his tears away.  "I wanna be myself with you. I really do, and I can't fuckin do that when I'm watching my back for fuckin paparazzi."

Husk sighed. He understood the spider's frustration. Anthony laid his head on the cat demon's shoulder.

"You are being yourself. I know calling ya Angie makes ya feel a type a way but, we knew this wasn't going to be easy. I don't give a fuck who sees us together. Sure I'd much rather not, be in the spotlight but, I'm not gonna put you on the back burner just cause I'm not comfortable with some douchbags taking photos of us." He mentioned.

"How bout next time we go somewhere more secluded? Whatever you want, we can do." Husk offered.

The spider wiped his eyes. He nodded.

"Yeah?" He agreed wrapping his arms around the cat demon.

After a while the two walked back to the car they took and drove home.