BFBS : 22

•••

I roll my eyes at myself and unplug the curling iron. Grabbing a pair of heels, I go back into the living room and find her lying on the couch. Lego is curled up on her chest, and her eyes are shut.

"Freen?" I say quietly. Her breathing is slow and rhythmic. She did say she was running on hardly any sleep. Frodo's voice gets my attention; Freen had turned on Lord of the Rings. Smiling, I pull the blanket off the back of the couch and spread it over her.

"Morning, sunshine."

Freen sits up, blinking. "Shit. I fell asleep." She stretches her arms up over her head, and the hem of her shirt goes up an inch or so, showing off her fit abdomen. My eyes go right to the little trail of hair leading to her big cock. "How long was I out?"

"The movie isn't over yet, so not that long."

"You should have woken me up."

"Nah." I wave my hand in the air. "It was much more fun to draw all over your face in Sharpie while you were sleeping."

Her eyes narrow ever so slightly. "You wouldn't."

I lean in. "Oh, I would. But I didn't. Not this time. You looked a little too helpless. I knew you were tired."

"I'd say I'm surprised I fell asleep, but I'm not."

"That's why I didn't want to wake you up. I haven't worked a hundred-hour week at the office, but I've pulled some long nights and know how awful it is when you're running on no sleep."

"I'm used to it."

"That doesn't mean it's good for you. We can order takeout and you can go back to sleep if you want."

"And stay the night here?"

"Don't get any ideas, Dr. Chankimha. Your ass will be sleeping on the couch again."

"The couch? This place is too big to only have one bedroom."

"True, but that doesn't mean you can sleep in it."

She rolls her neck. "You'd really make me sleep on the couch over a comfortable bed?"

"No, I wouldn't. But I don't have another comfy bed. The second bedroom is set up—"

"For the cats?" Her perfect lips curve into a smartass smirk.

"As a home office." I cross my arms, wondering if I'd be able to slip the cat-tree into the closet before she walks past. I twirl a curl around my finger. "Want me to order Chinese?"

"No, I said I wanted to take you out."

"So you do want this to be a date."

"Would it be a bad thing if it was?"

My body is saying no, it wouldn't be bad. It's begging and pleading for me to go, reminding me just how long it's been since I felt the touch of someone. But my heart...it's screaming even louder, telling me yes, it would be a very bad thing.

"I don't know."

She stands, and her cock is right at my eye level. I turn my head up, meeting her eyes.

"What do you have to lose?" she asks.

Everything.

"Fine. Let's go on a date."

"Don't tell Heng."

I roll my eyes and let out a sharp breath. Of course she has to bring up my brother. "I send selfies from all my dates to my brothers."

"Really?"

"Yes, for their approval," I say seriously before shaking my head. "You know what's kind of crazy?"

"What?"

"I'm my own person and I'm able to function without telling my brothers everything." I put my hands on the arms of the lounge chair and stand up. "I'm going to get changed."

"Again?"

"I'm wearing my pajamas. I changed after you passed out on the couch."

"Oh." She looks me over. "You look good. I didn't even notice."

I will not blush. I will not blush. I will not—dammit. "Well, I think everyone else will notice my pants have little dancing elephants on them. And I'm not wearing a bra."

"I did notice that."

"Pig." I cross my arms over my chest.

"That's making it worse, Rebecca."

A quick look down tells me crossing my arms just pushed my tits together so they're almost spilling out of my tank top.

— TBC 🐻