BFBS : 30

•••

She doesn't have to say anything more. I turn her over and move on top of her. The head of my cock rubs against her and she bucks her hips, repeating the motion. I reach down and take my cock in my hand and rub it over her clit. Her mouth opens and she keeps a hand on my shoulder, bending her fingers and digging her nails into my skin. She's still hot and sensitive from before. It doesn't take long for her to come, and as soon as she does, I move my cock down and guide it into her entrance.

I push in balls deep. She's so tight around me and it feels so damn good. I thrust in and out a few times before she puts her hands on my chest and pushes me away. I pull out, eyes wide open and my cock aching to be inside her again. She sits up, her breasts rising and falling from her heavy breathing, and pushes me down onto the mattress.

Then she climbs on top. She wraps her slender fingers around my cock and the sight alone is enough to make me want to go crazy right there. Looking down at my cock in her hand, Rebecca's lips part and she flicks her eyes to mine before guiding me inside of her.

She leans forward as she moves, her hair falling in my face. I hold on to her, watching her breasts bounce, enjoying how fucking good it feels. She slows down, then starts to circle her hips at the same time.

I didn't think I'd be able to come so quickly after just having sex, but this time it's different. She feels fucking amazing around me, and being with her — finally being with her — feels so fucking right.

Rebecca sits up, the new angle pushing me over the edge. She's getting close to coming again, but I can't stop myself. Not when it feels so good. Her mouth opens and she lets out a moan, and damn it, she's right there. I grit my teeth and lift my hips, doing everything I can to hold myself back until she's finished.

"I'm so close," she pants, as if she can read my mind. Then she falls forward, tits in my face, and I can't help it. I bury my cock inside her, coming hard for the second time tonight. Rebecca pushes down, spreading her legs even wider, and my pulsing cock hits her in the right spot. Her pussy tightens around me — and fuck — the end of the orgasm feels as good as the beginning.

"Wow," Rebecca pants and rolls off me. We both lie there, breathing hard. Her hand is on the bed next to mine and I twist my wrist and intertwine our fingers. We stay like this for a few minutes until she turns her head.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little," I tell her. "You?"

"Yes. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything, really. What have you got?"

"I don't know." She lets out a breath and turns to face me. "I can't really think right now."

"Yeah, I know I'm good," I say with a teasing smile. She laughs and rolls over, crossing her leg over mine. I place my hand on the back of her thigh. There's no way I'm letting this be our last time.

No. Damn. Away.

I'll fight for her. Do whatever it takes.

Because I'm in love with this woman.

"Stay here," I tell her. "I'm not the best cook, but I'll make you something."

"You don't have to, Freen."

I kiss her. "I know."

As I get out of bed, I grab my boxers off the floor, already missing Rebecca's body against mine. I pull the blanket back around her, kiss her again, and go to the kitchen. It feels a little invasive to go through her drawers and cupboards. Everything is more or less organized and it doesn't take long to find a pan and the ingredients to make grilled cheese.

It's not fancy by any means, but I already knew there was no hope of impressing her with my cooking skills. The cats are watching me cook, and I give each of them a little piece of cheese, which is like opening Pandora's box. They won't leave me alone now.

I turn off the burner and put the second sandwich on a plate when Rebecca comes out of the bedroom. She's still wearing the robe, but this time she's wearing shorts and a tank top made of the same satin material. Her hair is a mess and her cheeks are still red.

Seeing them like that is a huge turn-on, and it does more than just make me want to strip them and fuck them again. I want to do this every night. Fucking her into oblivion. I bring her something to eat.

— TBC 🐻