BFBS : 26

•••

Chapter 12
REBECCA

My heart pounds with indignation as anger surges through me. I don't know who I'm more mad at: myself or Freen. Though right now, with her lips pressed to mine, it's hard to be anything other than stunned.

She moves in, hands landing on my waist. Pushing her tongue into my mouth, she brings me in tight against her. My breasts crush against her chest and heat floods my veins.

I'm not stunned anymore.

And I'm not pissed.

Her lips are soft and full. Her kisses are hard and desperate. Together, it's a recipe for disaster. My resolve is crumbling. I should stop her now before there's nothing left.

But I don't want to stop her, not when it feels so good.

"Rebecca," she pants, pressing her forehead against mine. I bring my arms up around her neck and shuffle closer, parting my legs and pushing my hips into her. Freen has never held me like this before. We've never been so close. And she's certainly never kissed me. Being in her arms is the most familiar new feeling in the world. It doesn't make sense. All I know is I never want this to stop.

"If you don't want—"

"Shut up," I say and bring one hand down to her chest. I twist the material of her shirt in my fist and put my lips to her. Heat rushes over me, and feeling the same fervor, Freen cups my face in her hand and kisses me. Her tongue slips past my lips, and she tips my chin up, the gesture more intimate than anything.

I melt against her, hand falling from her chest to her waist, and my fingers curl around her belt. I fumble with the buckle and she breaks the kiss, stepping back only so I can undo it. I pull the leather from the buckle, heart hammering as I flick my eyes down, watching the belt fall free from the loops on her pants. I drop the belt onto the floor and grab the hem of her shirt, untucking it.

It's like Freen can't wait any longer, and she advances, kissing me in a fury and sliding her hands down my body. She squeezes my ass and pulls me to her. Her hard cock presses against me, and I arch my back to press my pelvis into her.

Enveloping me in her arms, she gathers the material of my dress in her hand, bringing it up over my ass. She moves her lips from mine to my neck, and I run my hand over her chest, trailing my fingers along the buttons on her shirt, along the waistband of her pants, and over her cock.

She moans at my touch, kissing a trail from my neck along my collarbone. I put both hands on either side of her head, curling my fingers in her hair, and urge her mouth to my breasts.

"You are so fucking hot," she breathes, letting go of me for a brief second to widen her stance. With deft fingers, she unzips my dress with one hand and cups my face with the other. Her eyes are closed, and her heart is racing.

I pop the button on her pants, and her zipper goes down from the force of her big, hard cock protesting against the tightness of her pants. She lets out a moan when it's freed, and the top sticks out over the band of her boxers.

A bead of precum dots the tip, and I wrap my fingers around her thick shaft, using my thumb to spread her wetness down. My dress, now unzipped, hangs loosely from my shoulders. I pump my hand up and down her cock as she bends her head down, running her tongue over my earlobe. I shiver, though I'm far from cold.

She pushes one of my sleeves off my shoulder, moving her lips to my neck again. She finds a sweet spot, one that sends tingles through my body, making my pussy pulse with anticipation for her cock.

Freen Sarocha is going to fuck me.

Suddenly, I feel nervous. Too inexperienced. I'm not sure I can handle this huge cock that's in my hand. I'm no virgin, but I've never been with someone like Freen. I want this to be good for her too.

In one swift movement, she pulls my dress down, and it melts into a fabric puddle around my feet. I'm standing before her in only my bra and panties. She pulls her mouth off me, brows pushed together, and stares at me.

"Is something wrong?" I ask timidly.

"Fuck no," she growls. "You're even more beautiful than I imagined."

My heart leaps and somewhere in the back of my mind, it registers that Freen just admitted she's imagined me naked, but that takes a backseat to my libido. And right now, Freen needs to get inside of me.

I push her pants down, but they don't fall smoothly like my dress. Using her foot to bring then down one leg at a time, she kicks them off and pounces on me again, hands wrapping around my waist. She picks me up, and my breasts are in her face.

Wrapping my legs around her, I bend my arms and rake my fingers through her hair. Freen walks forward and presses me up against the wall. We're right next to the window, and the lights are on. Anyone from a neighboring building can look out and see us, but right now I don't care.

If we stop, I might implode.

We kiss again before Freen sets me down. She drops to her knees, urging my legs apart. Starting at my knee, she kisses her way up my thighs, her touch getting rougher the closer she gets to my core. I'm breathing fast, heart close to beating out of my chest. Her lips settle on my lower abdomen, right above the elastic in my black panties.

She flicks her eyes to me, a devilish look in her eye, and brings her mouth over me, warm breath a tease through the fabric of my underwear. Closing my eyes, I bring my head back and hit the wall a little too hard. She hooks her fingers around either side of my panties and slowly starts to bring them down.

Oh. My. God.

— TBC 🐻