BFBS : 28

•••

Setting me back down on the bed, Freen throws my legs over her shoulders. I cross my ankles and steal a look down, watching her eat me out. She flicks her eyes up at the same time, and being caught watching turns me on even more.

She kisses and sucks between licking, and I'm right back to where I was not long ago. My muscles tighten and I twist the blankets tighter in my hand. She slides one finger into my pussy, going right for my G-spot again. She lightly presses against it, and that's all it takes for me to come.

The orgasm hits me hard, rolling through me and making every nerve in my body come alive. I cry out, moaning loudly. Freen doesn't let up, doesn't stop. She keeps her mouth on me, feeling my pussy spasm around her finger. It's almost too much and I squirm against her, pushing her away.

Ignoring me, Freen keeps finger fucking me as she works her tongue, and another orgasm hits me as soon as the other ends. They blend together, and my ears ring and my heart beats so fast I think it might explode. No one has ever made me come like this. Hell, no one has even come close. The things she's doing to me...the way she knows exactly where to touch me to bring me the most pleasure possible...it's like she has an advanced degree in my body, knowing me better than I know myself.

I'm writhing with an overload of pleasure, heart racing and chest rapidly rising and falling as I try to catch my breath. Freen gently pulls away, wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Breathe, Bec," she whispers and lies next to me, wrapping her arms around my body. Unable to speak, I just nod and wait for the feeling to come back to my fingers before rolling over and cupping her face.

"Okay," I pant. "You can leave now."

"Funny."

"I'm serious. You have to get up early."

Her hand lands on my stomach, fingers inching down to my core. "Are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Fuck no." I grab her arms and tug her onto me, spreading my legs. Still breathing hard, I push her boxers down and wrap my hand around her large cock. She sits up a bit, removing her boxers, and I push myself up on my elbows, wanting to take a look at the dick that's about to destroy me.

"Good Lord," I whisper, not meaning to say it out loud. I'm not one to describe a penis as beautiful, but that thing is pretty. Pretty, and big. I bring my hand up to my chest and lick my lips. Freen smirks and moves back on me, falling between my legs. The tip of her cock rubs against me, and I shudder in pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so wet," she groans, rubbing her cock against me again.

"I'm wet because you made me." I buck my hips and she lets out a breath.

"I don't think I can hold out much longer," she admits, burying her face in my neck. "I'm going to fuck you now, Bec," she tells me, but it's more like a warning for what's to come.

I bend my legs up and widen my thighs. Freen reaches down, taking hold of her massive cock, lining it up with my core. She brings her head down, lips pressing against mine, and slowly enters me.

I'm not sure all of her will fit inside me. I've never been with a man this large, and never one this skilled. Dragging my nails down her back, I grab her ass. She lowers herself onto her elbows, squishing my breasts against her chest. She thrusts in and out, cock rubbing against my inner walls. Her pace is slow, and I think it's for her benefit as much as mine.

She doesn't want to come yet.

I'm still reeling from the double orgasm she gave me.

We both want this to last. I bring one hand to her face, tipping it toward me so I can kiss her. She fucks me slow as we make-out until my breathing quickens, and I turn my head to the side, mouth falling open as another climax starts to slowly build.

She drops her head down, groaning. She's close to coming too. I angle my hips up, and the tip of her cock hits my G-spot again. And again. I slide my hands over her back, skin hot and sweaty, and bring one leg up, hooking it around her.

Suddenly, she sits up, moving to her knees. She grabs my leg and holds it up in the air, pounding her cock into me. She rubs my clit with her other hand. Her eyes fall shut and she slows down, and I know she's doing everything she can to keep from coming until I do again.

Reaching down, I put my hand over her, feeling her touch me. My pussy contracts and a moan escapes my lips. No sooner, Freen pitches forward, cock pulsing as she comes. She lets go of my leg and moves back on top of me, cock still buried deep inside. My inner walls spasm around her, and I bring my arms up, hands landing on either side of her face.

We're both panting. Both unable to move or form a coherent sentence. She rests her forehead against mine, and we stay like that for a while. Then she slowly pulls out and lies by my side, snaking her arm around my waist and curling her body around mine. I roll toward her, not caring about the mess left on the bed, and snuggle in closer.

Freen presses her lips to my forehead, and reaches down, grabbing the pink fuzzy blanket I have folded at the foot of my bed. She covers us up, wraps her arms tightly around me, and I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

— TBC 🐻