Bonus: She's all grown up [insert weeping]

ARU DRAMATICALLY flung an arm around Mini and pretended to weep. "My child."

Brynne joined in, surprisingly, and went to the other side of Mini, flinging an arm around her too. "Is all grown up."

"Guys," Mini said, shrinking under the weight. "I'm not moving away or anything."

"But you're getting married!" Sheela exclaimed, throwing her arms around Mini's waist. "And I'm going to miss you."

"I'm not even changing my last name though," Mini protested, almost collapsing from the combined physical pressure of all of them. Nikita thought about it for a moment before wedging herself between Mini's arm and body. Mini put her arm more secured around Nikita's shoulder.

"It won't be the same," Nikita said, hugging Mini full on.

"You all will make me cry," Mini declared. "There is no use fighting it."

Aru squeezed her shoulder. "We love you."

"And if this is what you want..."Brynne rested her head on Mini's. "If you're sure you're ready for this..."

"You have to," Nikita butted in. "I worked on this dress for ten days. And you all are ruining it right now."

"You are too," Sheela pointed out and Nikki glared at her.

"I'd rather wear a dress ruined by you guys then wear a prim, clean and proper dress and not have you guys hug me right now," Mini said, thoughtfully. "I might fall apart though."

"You're ours," Aru announced, looking sideways at Mini. "Not his. Don't forget that."

"And we're never letting you go," Brynne added. "So don't even try to leave."

"Death exists," Mini remarked.

"Yeah, hon, but you aren't dying anytime soon. Not on my watch," Aru wagged a finger.

There was a knock on the door. Hira popped in. "Uhm, hope I'm not interrupting, but we need Aru and Brynne."

Aru groaned as she tore herself apart from Mini. Then she smoothed her sister's cheeks. "Love you, babe."

Brynne pinched Mini's cheek. "Have fun."

"I'll fix her dress," Nikki volunteered, wrinkling her nose at the ruined dress.

"And I'll fix your hair," Sheela told her enthusiastically.

Aru left them to that and followed Hira down the hall. "What's needed?"

"The decor's falling apart. And the cake is melting."

Aru didn't have enough time to comment on the decor before Brynne practically screamed, "The cake is what?!"

"Calm down, Bee," Aru put a hand on her arm. Brynne shrugged it off. "No!"

Brynne ran in the direction of the cake. Hira looked worriedly in that direction. "I better help her. Central four, Aru! And Aiden might need help in Central two!"

They'd split the hall into five parts. Even though it was comparatively small, they needed it organized. Well, Mini did. And no one was going to deny her.

Aru rushed to central four. Then she heard Aiden's velvety voice yell at her, "I fixed that! I need some help here, though,"

Aru turned. Rudy sat there, clearly distressed. She frowned, "And what happened to him?"

Aiden held up Rudy's arm. Aru's eyes widened and she almost gasped. Then, she felt annoyed.

"Okay. So you had one job. How the fuck did you tear your sleeve that bad?" Aru said, grappling for calm.