War Cry

Samiksha and I got engaged yesterday

Samiksha and I got engaged yesterday. I'm not used to the weight of her ring on my finger and I don't think I ever will be. I never believed in marriage, still don't, which is why refuse to acknowledge the significance of this ring. It's just a business contract for me, as soon as it's term ends, it will be gone and I'll move on with my life as if nothing happened. 

I don't even believe myself when I say it. That night in my office, when Samiksha came against my hand and looked absolutely ethereal doing it, it changed things for me. Like my perspective about this marriage. If I intend to end this thing in 8 months, I can not afford to get physical with Samiksha Arora, again. It would only complicate things further. So no matter how attracted I am to my fiancée, or how much I want to hear her breathless moans again, I can't. I need to maintain my distance. 

My family is trying to matters difficult for me by insisting that Samiksha and I go on yet another date- 'spend time with each other before the wedding'. Apparently, the time we spent with each other on the case, wasn't enough. Even though I keep refusing, my mother and Bua's insistence often make me do things I don't want to. So, here we are again, going on a date that neither Samiksha nor I want to go on. However, this time, instead of going for dinner on a yacht, we're going for a casual lunch at Le Cirque. And thankfully, I wasn't expected to pick her up from her house.

I reach there perfectly on time to see her already there, exploring the menu. I take a seat opposite her and take a moment to drink her in. She's wearing a white vest top and a matching long skirt, which I am sure is hiding the plaster she is wearing after twisting her ankle yesterday. Her makeup, as usual looks absolutely flawless and her hair is kept down in natural waves. She doesn't look up to me, even when I take a seat, or when I clear my throat lightly. Clearly, she's hell bent on avoiding me since that night in my office and then yesterday at our engagement, but this date must have put a dent on her plans. 

"You know, I still haven't hear a thank you for helping you with your broken ankle, yesterday." I have no idea why I am starting the conversation or bringing up this topic. But then I realize it's because of the annoyed glare that she cuts me. The way her eyes shine with irritation and the way she purses her lips, it gives me an odd sense of satisfaction. Maybe it's because this woman has already turned my life upside down, that I want to get back at her, even in the smallest ways possible.

"And you're not even going to. I'm your fiancée, shouldn't this be your responsibility, darling?" She says the latter part of the sentence in the most sarcastic of tones. 

"Ah, my bad. I was under the impression that this whole marriage thing wasn't real." I echo her words from that night when I was knuckles down in her pussy and she had the audacity to tell me that she wasn't mine. 

I have absolutely no interest in her, as a person, but she's still going to be my wife- despite personal preferences. And hearing that motherfucker Jindal tell me how exquisite my to-be-wife tasted made me so mad I didn't think twice about breaking his face. Samiksha's image is going to be an extension of mine and I will not allow anyone to disrespect me like that.