The Engagement

Every night since Vihaan fingered me in his office, I've dreamt of him

Every night since Vihaan fingered me in his office, I've dreamt of him. I've woken up each morning in a puddle of my own arousal, the memory of his touch engraved in my skin. I've used my own hand imagining it as his, but it's just not the same. I hate him for doing this to me, making me feel so needy. 

I am also thankful that I haven't had to meet him, yet. Until tonight. For our engagement. I don't know how I am going to face him after everything that happened but I'm not a coward. I just have to not imagine his fingers filling me as I shamelessly rode his hand to orgasm. The desire in his eyes as he spread my juices along my bottom lip. His possessive grip on my waist and elbow.  Yeah, easy, right? A shiver, that has nothing to do with the weather, rolls down my body.

"Wake up, princess! It's your big dayyyyy." I hear Preksha's voice before I see her. My bedroom door bursts open bringing in a bundle of chaotic energy. My friends stand in front of my bed, all of them with very different expressions. 

"It's not her wedding today, idiot." Megha corrects her in an exasperated tone.

"Hey, engagements are just as big of a day as weddings, okay?" Megha rolls her eyes and shakes her head at me. I smile a little, remaining curled up under my blanket.

"I told you we shouldn't have woken Samiksha up just yet. Let her get her beauty sleep." Saanvi's concern would make sense if I had been able to sleep properly. But vivid dreams of a certain dark-haired man had really disrupted my schedule.

"She'll be fine." Jannat yanks the blanket from over me, to which I groan, "Come on, we have so much to do! I have got breakfast- doughnuts, your favorite, by the way- we'll put on some music, do skincare, get ready and rock our desi girl aesthetic." 

"But, wait. First, we need an answer to the most important question. The one that will decide the fate of this wedding and how it turns out." Preksha pauses for dramatic effect. "Who's the maid of honor?" All of them, except Megha who's settled herself on my bed, lean towards me in a comical fashion. 

"Jeez." I sit up, "I don't care, all of you are my maids of honor, alright?" 

"Nope. There's only one, maximum two, maids of honor, after that it's no longer an 'honor." Jannat clarifies. I palm my face and then look at Megha for help. She shrugs.

"You're the one who wanted to become friends with them." She comments which receives a chorus of 'hey's and I smile. 

"Who were your maids of honor?" I ask Jannat.

"Preksha and Saanvi."

"Well, then, Megha and Jannat can be mine." I announce and make my way to the bathroom to freshen up and get away from the grumbles in my bedroom, mainly from Preksha and Saanvi. When I come back outside, all of the girls have made themselves comfortable on my bed, feasting on the doughnuts.

"You do realize that the event is in the evening, right?" I ask with raised eyebrows at the makeup kit and heaps of clothes strewn near my vanity which they bought with themselves.