Home

The second I looked at Samiksha's face as she fell apart around my cock, I knew I was done for

The second I looked at Samiksha's face as she fell apart around my cock, I knew I was done for. I knew I was completely and utterly fucked. The way her lips parted and the way she looked into my eyes as if I was the one breaking apart- that image will be forever etched into my mind. After she's gone from my life, I'll be looking into another woman's eyes, searching for that spark of challenge, for that rare instance of vulnerability. I'll be searching for her. And that's the worst way in which I can allow Samiksha to win. Which means it can not happen again. 

After I clean up myself and Samiksha, I spend an embarrassing amount of time watching her sleep. My resolve hardens with every breath she takes. This woman will not be my downfall. She'll not be the one to ruin me. She will not make me lose. I'll destroy her before she can do it. 

------------------

I wake up before Samiksha and take a shower. By the time I have changed into a fresh suit, she's still sleeping. I head downstairs for breakfast to see the whole family gathered at the dining table, except Prisha and Medhansh, who must be in school. I greet them with a 'good morning' and the first thing they all ask me is, "Where is Samiksha?"

"She's still sleeping." 

"Oh, should I have some breakfast sent to her room? Poor kid must be tired." My mother asks me, setting a plate of fruits and toast in front of me. 

"Why would she be tired, Vihaan? Didn't you guys sleep at night?" Aaryan, who's here for god knows what reason, decides to chime in. I glare at him from across the table but his smirk only grows wider. 

"There's no need for that. I'm sure she'll be down any minute, now." I answer my mother, ignoring Aaryan. 

Five minutes later, Samiksha walks in the room wearing a white dress and carrying a white bag. She greets everyone and takes a seat next to me since it was the only seat available. My mother, bua and chachi fuss over her, piling her plate with food, while she tries to keep up with them. She doesn't acknowledge me or spare a glance in my direction, not that I'm begging for her attention. 

"Vihaan, you should drop Samiksha on your way to the office. Rudra and I will go separately." My dad says over the chatter of the table.

"I think she'll manage, dad." I reply coldly, focusing on my food. 

"Yes, papa. I'll manage." Samiksha replies from my side.

"I know you can, beta." His voice softens when addressing Samiksha, "But it's important in case there are paparazzi lurking around. As it is, both of you refused to go on a honeymoon and there's some speculation in the media that this might be an arrange marriage. We can not have these kind of rumors when both Arora Industries and the Randhawa Group are doing so well."

It's true, both Samiksha and I refused to the idea of a honeymoon when it was brought up by our families saying we are too busy. And we are- both of us have tremendous responsibilities and the wedding already meant we took a long vacation. I, at least, couldn't afford to take any more leaves, work had piled up in my absence and there were too many people depending on me to show up.