PREFACE

Hello lovely people! I am Penelope and this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. I have literally read millions of desi romance on here and I really wanted to write my take on it. I really hope you love it! So to tell you a little bit about the story.

Samiksha Arora, 28, is the founder and the managing partner of the biggest law firm in India. A proud feminist, Samiksha, comes from a disgustingly rich family but she has always felt the need to prove herself. She's independent and determined, the definition of a badass, feared all over the country. But she's kind too, and a hopeless romantic, though no one knows it because according to her it's a sign of weakness. And you can't afford to be weak in her world, you'll be eaten alive. Her friends are her life and she loves them with all her heart. All she wants is to fall in love, not because she needs a man but because she wants one, someone who will love her the way she does.

Vihaan Randhawa, 30, inherited the CEO position of Randhawa Group from his father, Ahem Randhawa. He is hardworking, passionate and progressive. He puts the 'work' in workaholic. Vihaan doesn't care for anyone except maybe his family. All he knows is that he needs to be the biggest and the best, and he can do anything for it. He has the ability to make grown men shake in their pants with just one look. He's used to getting his way, although he does love a challenge because he knows he'll win. He always wins.

Samiksha's family:

Rathik Arora, her grandfather, who's a little traditional but she loves him a lot.

Maheli Arora, her grandmother, a sweet woman who loves her grandkids but loves Aakash a little more than Samiksha.

Remansh Arora, her father, who's very conservative and has a strained relationship with Samiksha but they both try to pretend it doesn't exist.

Akshita Arora, her mother, she's supported Samiksha her entire life and never doubted her. She has an amazing relationship with Samiksha.

Aakash Arora, her elder brother, the CEO of Arora Industries. He's always been there for Samiksha and still treats her like a baby even though she's feared by the entire world. They have a typical sibling relationship.

Samiksha's friends:

Jannat Lohia, 29, an influencer who shoots aesthetic videos without showing her face. She's married to Niharsh Lohia, an entrepreneur. Jannat is a family friend, and has known Samiksha since she was a baby.

Saanvi Malhotra, 26, is pursuing her masters in IT, by doing an online diploma course. She too is a family friend and has known both Jannat and Samiksha since her childhood.

Megha Rajgarhia, 29, is the CFO of her family company and has known Samiksha the longest. She is a workaholic and a little bit (a lot) of a bitch.

Preksha Didwani, 27, is a best selling author, but she prefers to write under a pen name. She is the official child of the group since she is always stirring up trouble. She usually pairs with Samiksha to carry out some of her really mischievous plans.

Vihaan's family:

Pradhaan Randhawa, his grandfather, is extremely progressive and loves his family a lot. He started the business which now has turned into an empire.

Lalita Randhawa, his grandmother, is an extremely smart woman who assisted her husband with his business so it could reach where it is today. She loves all her grandkids but Vihaan is her favourite.

Ahem Randhawa, his father, is a very jolly and knowledgeable man. He knows how to handle any situation and has raised his kids to be hardworking and driven.

Meera Randhawa, his mother, is sweet and smart. She always speaks up for what is right and loves her husband and kids. She used to work with Ahem before she had kids but later on took the role of a housewife.

Prabhat Randhawa, his chacha (uncle), is smart and kind. He loves his brother's kids as his own and respects his brother a lot.

Sanchita Ahuja, his bua (aunt), is loving and fiery. She loves her brothers and all their children.

Sanjana Randhawa, his chachi (aunt) is family oriented and a little traditional. She always accepted her in-laws as her own family and helped them whenever needed.

Rudra Randhawa, 27, his younger brother, is a happy-go-lucky man. He works hard for his family's business. He is charismatic and always joking. He loves his family a lot.

Minakshi Randhawa, 22, is currently pursuing a degree in medicine. She is intelligent and kind. She has always looked around her family for support and found it.

Medhansh Randhawa, 18, is his first cousin and Prabhat and Sanjana's son.

Prisha Randhawa, 16, is his first cousin and Prabhat and Sanjana's daughter.

Abhimanyu Ahuja, 30, is his first cousin and a close friend. He works at his father's real estate company. They have literally grown up together.

Vihaan's friends:

Devansh Surana, 29, is a criminal lawyer and has known Vihaan since childhood. They are family friends and he always has had Vihaan's back.

Aaryan Sethi, 28, is working at his family's business as the COO. He too has known Vihaan since childhood and is a family friend.

Tropes:

Desi Romance

Billionaires

Enemies to Lovers

Marriage of Convenience 

Badass FMC

Okay, so I know that was a lot of information, but it's a fun story I promise! I will be introducing the characters as we go but reading this will give you important context to begin with the story. But anyways, you're fine so don't worry. I really hope you love this!

Also, there are a total of four couples in this book, I won't say who just yet. This book will mainly focus on Samiksha and Vihaan.