'I Am the Thing that Even The Devil Runs Away From'

"Vihaan, Mr

"Vihaan, Mr. Sethi and Mr. Ahuja are here to see you. Should I let them come in?" My assistant, Neha asks me. I sigh, knowing they will not go away easily and I am sure Neha must have already told them I am free right now.

"Yes, let them come in." I reply.

"You motherfucker, you know how shameful it is that we still have to ask permission from your PA to meet you?" Aaryan comes barging in, a box of pizza in hand, "We're practically family at this point."

"I swear, next time I'm walking in." Devansh says, following Aaryan.

"You do that, and security will personally escort you out. Also, I am a busy man." I reply to them. They just ignore me and settle into the chairs in front of my desk. 

"So what brings you guys here?" I ask, folding my hands on my desk.

"What do you mean? We just wanted to hang out, and I bought pizza." Aaryan replies, placing the box on top of my incredibly important papers.

"You do realize that if your pizza grease stains my paper, you will be redoing them? And getting those signatures you ruin?" I ask with gritted teeth. Aaryan just replies with a 'mhm, sure' and proceeds to pick up a slice and take a bite with an exaggerated cheese pull. So I, myself, collect the papers and place them in a drawer. If anybody else tried that, they would be on the streets, but as he said we are practically family and there's not much I could do and not upset my own mother, who for some reason is fond of him.

"By the way, I heard some really interesting news. You remember Shivam? Shivam Jindal? As in the son of Mahatur Jindal?" Devansh blurts.

"Yes, I remember him. We went to school with him, right?" I replied thoughtfully. Despite having a few years' age gap, the three of us and Abhimanyu, my cousin, were in the same year at school.

"Yes, apparently he just came back from America and he was appointed the new CEO of Jindal Enterprises. The morale there is at an all time low because nobody actually knows him. He's never had an official position at the company before. They think he doesn't deserve the position."

"Of course they will, because they're right." I scoff, "Everybody knows that you need to start at the bottom if you join your family's company. It's basic business, if people don't trust you, they wouldn't want to work with you."

"Yes, exactly, and they have all the more reason not to trust him, because he had quite the reputation in America. You know, fuckboy, partied all night, even rumors about drugs. And suddenly he's changed his ways and come back to run an empire? Yeah, sure." Aaryan comments, stuffing a second slice.

"Exactly. I am sure he still hates me, not that I am complaining, he was one jealous bastard. But I can't remember why he started hating me in the first place?" I ask, amused.

"I know-" Aaryan replies, gulping his bite, "You slept with his girl." He smirks.

I laugh out loud, "Oh yeah, I remember she almost threw herself at me at that party, so I fucked her. I just wanted to piss him off, and it worked."