Chapter 4

*Camila's POV*
The next few days flew on by and we still hadn't heard back from Dinah. It's like she fell off the face of the earth or something.. "Guys, should we be worried about Dinah? She's been gone for almost a week now." I asked, looking around Normani's living room at the three other girls. "Should we be worried about global warming? Should we be worried about who is going to win the presidency in 2016? Should we b-" Lauren was cut off by Ally who had placed her hand over Lauren's mouth.

"Stop talking so much Lo, you're wasting your breath." She laughed, keeping her hand over Lauren's mouth. Lauren mumbled something inaudible but continued to mumble anyways. Normani was on her laptop in the corner of the room. "Well I don't think we should be worried at all, she's been with Kalin for the passed 4 days." Lauren screeched, then everyone realized why Ally's hand came in handy.

Lauren ripped Ally off of her and stood up, sprinting over to Normani. "What the hell do you mean??" She took Normani's laptop and started scrolling through pictures of Kalin and Dinah from everywhere between the beach and the local amusement park. "This is bullshit! Why is she with him?? Why are they together? Is he cheating on me?" The words left Lauren's mouth and seemed to slowly travel across the room to Ally's ears.

Ally quickly pulled her knees up against her chest and hid her face with her arms. "Don't get upset, weirdo." She thought to herself. Camila looked over at Ally and walked over to sit next to her, pulling her into a hug. Lauren and Normani were sitting on the opposite side of the rather large living room, so it wouldn't be easy to hear Camila and Ally. "Ally, what's wrong?" I asked, hugging her once more. Ally shook her head, obviously fighting back tears. I let her go and looked at her.

"You can tell me, you know that right?" Tears had already started to fall, so I carefully wiped them away. She nodded her head as her sobs came out softly. "It's just..."

*Ally's POV*
I had to lie to her, she can't know anything about my sudden obsession with Lauren.. "Troy and I are going through some things and it's kind of hard to deal with, we've n-never really had a fight before.." With that lie being told, I began to cry out once more. Lauren's head shot up from the laptop as soon as she heard. "Don't do it, don't do it Lauren, don't go over there." Lauren thought to herself...with that in mind, she sighed and turned her attention back to the computer.

I hugged Camila again and let the tears fall. Though I wasn't actually mad at Troy, well I was, but not because of any fights or anything. I was mad at him for chaining me down, mentally. Emotionally. I felt trapped dating him. Lauren. She's got something about her, that makes me interested in her. As more than a friend, more than a best friend... More. I pulled away from Camila and excused myself to go sit outside for a while. My head was really playing game with me now. I sat down on the swinging seat on Normani's porch and swayed back and forth. As I did, my mind seemed to go into a state of ease, and the memories flooded back once more.

"Today class we have a new student joining us. Please give a warm welcome to our new friend, Allyson Hernandez!" As soon as I heard my name, I slowly walked into the classroom. All eyes were on me, I was hoping I wouldn't make a mistake or do something wrong.. "Allyson can you tell the class where you moved here from? And maybe a little bit about yourself." The teacher smiled at me. I stood in front of the class and looked around. "Well... My name is Allyson Brooke Hernandez..but I like to be called Ally Brooke." I smiled at the thought of my own name. "I moved here from Texas.