Chapter 7

*Dinah's POV*
Kalin has been asleep all day. It's 2:47 in the afternoon. Why? Suddenly his phone went off. Message from Lauren Jauregui. "Oh nice." I thought to myself. "Hey have fun with Dinah you cheap ass. We're breaking up. But you probably told Dinah you were single anyways. :)" oh. Well. I took his phone and slipped it into my pocket before shoving him off of my shoulder. "Kalin get the fuck up." He woke up, sleep still in his eyes. "What's the matter babe?" He said, yawning. "Don't babe me nothing you sick twisted son of a bitch. How long have you been dating Lauren and not telling me? I thought it was me. "Only me" " I said with quotes. "You mean to tell me I've been chilling with my best friend's boyfriend and he hasn't said a damn thing about it. What's next Kalin? What's next, you're gonna dump me but start fucking around with Normani, because you know she's single now. Your punk ass friend Jaxon isn't the nice mother fucker in the world.

God Kalin I swear had I known you were still with Lauren I would've never called you. I would've called Ju-" "Don't start with me Dinah! Okay? You wouldn't have fucking called Justin, he's fucking around with Camila and you know it. You would've called me. If you knew I was with Lauren, you wouldn't have cared. You know it yourself. You don't care about her. That's why you embarrassed her at dinner the other night. Don't think I didn't see it. I was there. I was there watching you. I was watching Lauren. I knew there was a feud going on between you two. I couldn't figure it out but now I think I know damn well what separates you both." He stood up and made his way over to me. Looking down on me, he smiled. "You got me, and she...she's got no one.." He leaned down and kissed me. A bunch of emotions were going through my head as this was taking place. Anger. Sadness. Happiness. Fear. Disappointment. But somehow, my true colors came about. I shoved him back. "Kalin Jure White.." I said. He looked at me as if I had killed someone. He's not with her anymore..they broke up...

but he told me they broke up last week sometime... Fuck what do I do.. "I'm tired of you playing games with me." I said, instantly regretting it. He sat on the bed and listened as if he was some sort of child in trouble. "Sure you may be done with Lauren. But you weren't. Yes I know we weren't officially dating but that doesn't mean I didn't want to. The things we've done the past two weeks is couple shit. WE ACTED LIKE A COUPLE. YOUR MOM THINKS WE'RE DATING. Hell Kalin, even my friends think we're dating.. And i haven't seen them because I've been locked up with you everywhere. Trust me, you're a great guy and all, but there's this side about you that.. Scares me. I feel like when I timidly step out of line I'll be the one being yelled at. That's why I'm not letting you talk right now because I'm not in the mood to be yelled at god damn it..." I knew better than to cry in front of him but this was so overwhelming. I felt the tears cloud up my eyes and I turned away before he could see that. I was not in the mood to be comforted by him. I set his phone down on the desk and walked out of his room and down the stairs to the living room.

I put my shoes back on and headed for the door. Thankfully he didn't chase after me. He did stop outside of his front door and watch as I got into my car and began to pull away. "You don't have to do this, I'm sorry!" "Goodbye Kalin!" I said, rolling up my window and driving away. The next question was where am I going to go... I guess I should pay Normani a visit. Haven't talked to her since our fight... I feel bad. She's been through a lot and I wasn't there for her. I decided to go to Normani's.
*****
When I pulled up into her driveway, Normani was racing out the door to meet me as soon as I got out of the car. As soon as I got out she jumped into my arms. "Mani, I'm so so so so sorry for not being here for you! I'm a horrible friend and I suck and I know that. I'm really fucking sorry." I said, setting her down and looking back at her. "Dinah you don't have to apologize I get it. I was a bitch for even saying that to you. Fuck what I've been through I deserved it all. I'm such a bitch and I'm so sorry. I lied. You are important.

You're the most important person on the planet to me!!" I tried to hide back a smile but I simply said "what about the other planets... Do you have important people there too..?" She laughed. I missed seeing her laugh, I laughed with her. "Dinah. Shut up I love you okay." She said trying to keep a straight face. I hugged her again. Normani has been my better half since I can remember. I was not willing to give that up for some douche bag guy who everyone enjoys looking at. We went inside and up to her room. "Dinah, have you heard from La- bad timing. I'm sorry.." "No it's fine. I haven't heard from anyone. I guess they're all mad at me. But yeah.." She looked at me. "Really? No one has called or anything? You missed a lot man.." She laughed at me. "Like what?" I asked, curious as to what was so important. I was gone for 2 weeks how much did I miss..