Chapter 17

Dinah's uncle allowed her to use his house for a graduation party. He was in Italy for a work mission. So after the girls all got pictures taken, they went out to dinner at Juvia, recommended by Camila and approved by Clara and Patricia. At the restaurant, Lauren and Ally kindly requested a table for themselves. After a long and pointless argument with Dinah, who was all for an Alren date in the first place, they hugged it out and got their own table. The waiter came around to the small private room Patricia had requested over the phone for the start of the graduation party. Of course they were all in the same room, Patricia and Clara decided to take a separate booth. Sinu and Alejandro chose one as well, allowing Sofi to sit with Camila at the center table with Chris, Normani, Dinah, Kalin, Lala, Taylor, Brandon and Taylor's friend, Maggie. That left Dinah's parents and Normani's parents to share a booth (not that they minded) and of course, Ally and Lauren.

*Ally's POV*
Once the waiter had dropped our food off at our table, he winked at Lauren. Lauren looked away awkwardly and I began to laugh. "Clearly if we're here as a table for two and not with our friends, you can probably do the math that SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND." I smiled as he signed and walked away. "I love sassy Ally.. She's fierce as hel-" I looked at Lauren with daring eyes. "as he...ummm... Uhhhh, oh I got it!! She's fierce as He'll," she pointed to the sky, "ever allow someone to be. Mhmm." She smiled and face palmed. "Okay I'm sorry, I'll work on it. No more h word and no more using His name in vain. Got it." She snapped her fingers as they turned into pointing at me. I sighed. "You're such a dork..." I said before finally touching my food.

*Normani's POV*
I was stuck looking over at Dinah and Kalin as they were cleaning up Lala's mess. She's 6, why does she need help?! Stop it. Stop it. You're not her parents quit acting like it. My mind wanted me to make a scene but my heart said to let them be. Maybe this weird wave of feelings for Dinah will wash over sometime soon. Who am I kidding...my dreams have been about us since the night it all started. I can't bring myself to actually tell her why I kissed her. I don't think she would have mentioned it if Ally hasn't seen it.

To just my luck though, she opened that door at the wrong time. That gave me just enough time to pull away and leave. Only then, I felt the reciprocated effort in the kiss and that's what drove me away. I didn't want her to actually kiss me back. I mean look at her, she's so heart eyes for Kalin, and she's all for helping with her little sister as if it her own. Same with Kalin, he never minds helping with Seth when he's over at Dinah's house. Her parents really approve of him but damn, if they knew the shit they went through before they called if official,

they'd kick him out and beg her to choose someone else. I honestly think Kalin is trying to settle down early with Dinah so that she can't run off again. Maybe he's whipped, but I know for sure as hell that Dinah would leave if he ever fucked up again. He's lucky I ever talked her into going back. Stupid me. Why did I do that? That only guilted me into dropping her when she started to kiss back. Sighs internally.

*Dinah's POV*
"Lala, listen. I get that you are only 6, but we're at a fancy restaurant. Princesses don't make messes, especially at fancy places, it makes them look bad. So try being clean and neat like Norma--..." I looked up as Normani was staring back at me. We stared a little longer before Kalin stepped in. "Clean and neat like Ally and Lauren over there. See? When you are neat, you get girls---BOYS. Boys. You get boys. Mhmm." He laughed uneasily as I finally looked back at him and laughed. "Stuck on your Alren vibes again?" I asked. "Just a little bit. I had a dream they had a baby together and they brought it over to our house just as we were deciding on our wedding details. Am I a psychic or.." "Hey I did too!" Normani blurted out before standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

"What has gotten into her? She's so ancy around me. Is it me? Is it you?" Kalin looked at Lala, "is it YOUUUUU?" He asked laughing, Lala smiled and shook her head. I bit my tongue to keep from saying anything. The last thing we need right now is A. "Hey Kalin, Normani kissed me and I kissed her back." B. Kalin is pissed off at both Mani and me. Or C. This causes a big scene and my plans for Kalin in the future are ruined. Not happening.