Chapter 15

*Camila's POV*
It seemed like life was back to normal. Lauren was back. Ally was smiling and laughing in her obnoxiously happy tone, Dinah and Kalin were back together (officially), I have Chris, Normani and Masi are getting to know each other better. School is coming to an end soon and graduation is just 3 days away. I am finishing up my speech for graduation, but right now.... I'm enjoying time with my friends and family. We've been at Lauren's since 2:30 pm today... It's about 10:30 pm now.

It's been amazing to say the least. I've talked to almost everyone here, they all seem so supportive of Chris and I. Lauren and Ally have been clung onto each other since Ally got here. I thought those two being together would tear Lauren and I apart, but she's so happy now, and that's only making her more open to being around everyone again. It's not that she wasn't happy before, it's just now, it's a genuine happiness.

I think at times it used to be forced because well, let's face it, she looked at Ally the way she looks at her now when Ally was with Troy. It killed her to see someone else making Ally happy. But, was she really happy? Was that an act too? I mean, it's not a secret that Ally was pretending to be okay when Troy and her broke up, it was a break up, who is ever happy when break ups occur? Especially when you're the one being broken up with. Ally has always seems to be the one broken up with, but I never understood why.

That was Lauren too though, everyone she's ever dated has broken up with her too. Maybe they were meant for each other. They're both afraid of heart break, they'd never do anything to hurt the other... I mean, what's stopping them from being practically made for each other?

"Babe what are you looking at?" I snapped out of my train of thought when I heard Chris. "What oh uh nothing, I was just thinking about those two." I said pointing in Ally and Lauren's direction. Ally had fallen asleep on Lauren as the night went on and that of course earned a bunch of cute compliments from the families. Lauren simply blushed and tried shrugging it off, but deep down she knew that's all she ever wanted to hear, supporters of her and Ally's relationship. "They're definitely something, aren't they?"

Chris said in a lower tone. Normani and her parents decided to get ready to leave because they had work tomorrow and Normani had dance rehearsals for her upcoming dance competition next weekend. I smiled and waved as they quietly walked out the front door, Clara and Mike walking them out. "I think Lauren's finally found someone who she can genuinely be herself with, without anyone telling her otherwise. She's never been so happy."

Chris said again. Sofi was asleep on my left side as I was snuggled in to Chris on my right side. He wrapped his arm around me, being careful not to disturb Sofi. Dinah and Kalin were sitting in the corner with Kalin's younger sister. Everyone calls her Lala, but Kalin calls her Princess Lala. Dinah held Lala in her lap as she slept. Kalin's mom, Starlah, was making quiet conversation with Dinah's mom along the wall. There were so many people here, and not enough chairs. The parents insisted on sitting in the floor as the kids took up the chairs and couches.

Though we partied for practically 7 hours straight, it's was now just the time to sit around and relax. Lauren was home, and that was all any of us in this room right now could have ever asked for. Lauren opened her eyes slowly as she began to wake up. Chris and I watched as she confusingly looked around the room at all the familiar faces she had once seen before. She looked down and smiled when she saw Ally laying on her. It was honestly one of the best sights to see. A happy Lauren, but better yet, a happy Alren. I've adored their friendship from afar since the day Ally came to school. The way Lauren was brave enough to go and stick up for her without even knowing her that well on Ally's first day.

Lauren was always a shy child. She never outspoke and never really raised her hand to speak in class. It was almost a miracle to see her get up like that. I laid my head and Chris's shoulder as I continued to watch in aw at Lauren and Ally. Chris laid his head on mine and watched his older sister as well. Taylor and Brandon had some friendship type of thing going earlier, Brandon would show Taylor the few corny magic tricks he's tried the five of us for years. She enjoyed magic,