Chapter 24

Camila, Normani, Kalin, and Dinah all have been sent off to start the first semester of college. Robyn and Jeanne are now happily married and living life the way they've always wanted to. Chris is mentally struggling over the fact he let a good girl go without saying goodbye.  Ally and Lauren are preparing to say their goodbyes to everyone for a while, for they have to get to San Antonio to start college, and more importantly, their life together. Come to think of it, it seemed like just yesterday they were leaving school for spring break. Times are changing. The only question left to answer is, will this change get the best of them all?

*Lauren's POV*
After numerous hours of packing...Ally's stuff, it was time that I started to pack mine. It took like 3
30-45 minutes for me. Her, more like 3 hours at least.  Anyways, today I'm adding pages to Ally's book. I guess you can say it's our book, but I wanted Ally to have it so she wouldn't forget a single day in our friendship. It goes way beyond being in love with her. It's even way beyond soul mates. There's just something about her, that's fit for me. Likewise for myself. We just seem to work. I don't know what is it, and I hope that whatever it is, it never goes away.

Thinking back on our life as it is now, I'd been content if were to die tomorrow. Sure, we've had our downs, but we've also had our ups. What's matters the most is that no matter how many times we've fallen, we've always gotten back up, and I think that's the biggest key to keeping a strong bond between two people. Our relationship just seems surreal. There's never really anything that tries to stop us from being together; except her dad maybe... But he's been gone for a while now. My family is happy, her family is happy. We're happy, what could possible go wrong?

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui!! Where are you?!" A voice came roaring down the hall towards my bedroom. I laughed and sat back in my chair at my desk. "I don't know, Allyson Brooke Jauregui, you tell me." "Stop it, it's too soon for that you goof." She said, entering my room trying to keep a straight face. "Hey, might as well break it in now so when Robyn and Jeanne make our toast at our wedding, you won't be taken by such surprise." I smiled, turning around to face Ally. "Oh and I don't appreciate the way you can just wander into my room and sit on my bed, but you're pretty so I'll let it slide." She huffed. "But Lauren," she began. "Might as well break it in now, so when we have our own house you won't be bitching then too." She smiled contently.

"Goodness gracious, Allyson Brooke Hernandez just cursed!! I think I might faint!" I said, standing up and falling on my bed next to her, eyes closed with a dramatic arm throw. Ally leaned back and positioned herself to lay on her arm next to me. "Okay, but we have 5 years to bicker about this useless stuff, but after that....it's.. What's the phrase I'm l- Nevermind. You wouldn't know it. You're kind of stupid." I shot my eyes open and looked at her. "Me? Stupid? If by stupid you mean... Stupid in love with you.." (😎😎😎😎) I half smirked, closing my eyes once again, still laying where I had been.

"Oh is that so? Stupid in love with me?" She questioned. I nodded, unphased. She nodded, taking it in. "Okay okay, sounds good Lo. Yep." "Hey Als," I said, hoping she'd drop the subject. "What's up kiddo? Oh, forgive me, I didn't mean it." I shrugged my shoulders, "accidentally" bumping her. She gasped. I stretched my arms out and pull her into a hug. "Alright all petty differences aside, truce." "Why do we have to truce so much, I don't think that's healthy for a relationship," she said laughing.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in!" Ally said, smirking. I shook my head. "Come in Chris," I said calmly. He walked in and laughed. "Oh hey I was uh just-" "It's cool Chris, nothing going on here." I added to reassure him. He laughed again. "Okay well I was just gonna tell you that mom and dad are on their way home to get pictures before you leave. Oh and Taylor isn't gonna be here right away so if you wanna see her before you go, you might wanna stay a little longer." My nerves were shot again. It had just hit me that I was leaving my family. For like, 4 months. I nodded at him, but swallowed my nervousness. As he walked out, I sighed.