C●3

At Y/n's home.......

Y/n is crying like a mess , she was wrong,  Taehyung is behaving like this now,  who knows how he'll behave after their marriage.

"Every marriage contains some sort of fighting Y/n , canceling the marriage on a sily thing like this is not a wise idea "

Y/n's mom uttered caressing her cheeks .

"But mom - "

Y/n tried to utter something.

"Don't be like this y/n if they get offended they'll ruin our whole life sweetheart,  "

Y/n's dad replied. 
At that moment the door bell rang. Y/n's mom opened the door and it's Taehyung his hands are filled with boxes and bags , he entered Inside.

"I'm sorry for everything y/n can you talk to me "

Taehyung uttered .

"Why not ofc she will , go and talk inside her room"

Y/n's mom uttered with a smile sending Y/n there with some snacks.
As soon as she entered her room Taehyung locked the door behind and hugged her from behind.
Y/n startled  with the sudden skinshipping ,
Taehyung turned her to face him .

"I'm really sorry for yesterday's behaviour ,Y/n , see I've brought presents for you , so you can erase your anger "

Taehyung uttered with a smile .

He opened the boxes and show her the jewelleries inside it , and the clothes,  .

"I wasn't angry on you Taehyung "

Y/n uttered as , he should know it wasn't anger it's sorrow.

"I knew it y/n !! No woman can stay angry after seeing gifts "

Taehyung replied caressing her cheeks.
Y/n pushed him a little.

"I sad I wasn't angry , I was sad , and those gifts won't change my mind , if you came without them but with a little concern then I'll surely try to think about forgiving you , but it's not "

Y/n replied.

"Come on y/n just look at these these are so expensive,  how come on earth you stay sad "

Taehyung uttered Making her try them on herself

"Stop it Taehyung,  I've decided I'll cancel the mar-"

Her sentences stopped in the middle as Taehyung started choking her with a necklace.

"Cancel the marriage!!"

Taehyung growled in anger.

Y/n is trying her best to remove his grip .
Soon  Taehyung removed his hands and y/n started breathing heavily holding her neck .

"If you try to cancel the marriage or try to ran away,  I'll torture your family to death remember that "

Taehyung whisper those words and left .
Y/n fell on her knees,  holding her throat

●☆●

Vote & Comment

___•°•___

Thank you