C●8

_

"Y/n??"

V called her out .

"Yes,??"

She came out .

"What happened on the day you went to visit the director the day after your selection?"

V(Taehyung asked in a cold voice.
Y/n gulped her saliva. Her whole body started shivering.

"Don't be afraid Y/n , trust me , and tell me everything "

V uttered caressing her face . Y/n don't know why but his touches calm her nerves.

"I used to play Badminton like crazy , and I was very happy when I was selected to play in national,  but the next day ,I got a call asking me to meet the director,  I went to the hotel , he was alone in the room , though I felt uncomfortable I went inside.
He started asking about my family and all , then asked that if I want to be in the team I have to pay him 40million dollars. Which I can't.  So I beg him not to do this with me , but he gave me one condition I have to sell myself for one night . I beg him I can't,  so he tried to force me , he tried to molest me forcefully ,i was helpless, unable to convince him to not ruining my career. I ran away that place. "

Y/n uttered lowering  her gaze trying  to hide her tears but finding  no response she upper her eyes and found V's eyes are filled with rage . He hold her wrist and dragged her towards the car.

"Where are we going??"

Y/n asked.

But V remain silent. And drove the car . In front of a construction side their car stopped.  V get out and dragged y/n inside where she found few people are waiting for them . And there is Jaehyuk the one used call himself Taehyung but he's tied with a chair.

"Why you brought me here ??"

Y/n asked Being scared.

"Why ?? Don't you want to return his favors??"

He questioned.  Y/n Stand in front Jaehyuk . Seeing her Jaehyuk got more angry .

"You ?? You're with my brother?? That means you're really a slut , how quick you moved from me to him "

Jaehyuk uttered.  Y/n shakingly looked at V .

"Slap him as hard as you can Y/n , it's time to return the favors "

V encourage.

"Slap me !!! She ,hah !!what a joke , she's can't hit me,
Why're you still here you whor-"

before Jaehyuk could further Y/n slapped him hard . V Clapped in joy .
Then handled a chain to Y/n .

"Now next , choke him "

V uttered.

"Me ??"

Y/n asked again.

"Yes you !! A Badminton player's hand can be strong enough to choke a brat "

V replied.
Y/n went behind Jaehyuk.

"No Y/n I'm warning I'll torture your parents,  if I get outside "

Jaehyuk uttered. Y/n started choking him .
Imagining the day he choke her . How cruel he behave that day . Soon she stopped. 

"Well done , now next place "

V told her dragging her outside to car
.
"Next place??"

Y/n asked.

"I'll solve all your problems before you leave "

V replied.
"Solve my problem but why ??"

Y/n asked.
"Because you're the first person who asked help from me ,"

V replied.
Moving to someone's house.

●☆●

Vote & Comment

__•°•__

Thank you